The magic of love

There are very few things that I have ever been truly sure about within my life.

Firstly, I have always doubted that there was a purpose for any existence of human life on this Earth. Now, I have started to believe that, because of my recent discoveries (I'll get to those in a moment!).  I have a theory now... I feel that we have all been placed on this Earth to keep the boundaries intact, that we all have a duty to fulfil. Everyone has a purpose, here. Vampires. Werewolves. Witches and wizards. Even muggles, or "humans" as they're more commonly known.

Secondly, I have never believed in love. Never. And for this reason, I have never been committed to just one person. I have never once thought that things would fall into place because I've met that "special someone" who is going to sweep me off of my feet. Not once. That was until I moved to this new boarding school, and I met some very... unusual... people, two of which have managed to steal parts of my heart that I never knew existed myself.

You see, I'm different. I've never fitted in with anyone that I've been in contact with, apart from my two best friends. Amilie and Emelia are the only two that I have ever really connected with on any kind of level... because they're different, too. We're witches. They always knew this, which meant that I'd spent long months alone because they'd left to go to their magical school. Hogwarts, I think it was called. Well anyway... I'm going there now. I'm starting in September, which isn't too bad I guess, because I discovered my magic over the summer, thanks to my friends.

Hogwarts is a big and scary place, full of dark and mystery. But that only excites me more. The unknown has always given me a strange sense of belonging, probably because what I know never seems to be how it is supposed to be. I'm sharing my dorm with my two friends. 

This can only mean trouble. I hope the school is ready for this...