You'll be sorry.

I almost ran through the corridors, hoping to catch Neville in the Great Hall. It was going to be an awkard situation going back there after everything that had happened earlier, but I didn't care, my best friend was hurt. I stopped when I saw Seamus, one of my fellow Gryffindors that was friends with Neville. He looked at me and his face went pale.

"Where's Neville?" I asked, the anger evident in my voice. He just stared blankly at me. "Seamus, just tell me!"

"He's not with Luna, if that's what you want to know..." he mumbled. I took a step closer to him, backing him slowly against the wall. "Okay, I give in! He's in one of the Herbology rooms! Everyone knew you'd react like this if you saw Emelia before he could explain, so he's gone into hiding. Don't tell him that it was me who told you. please," he begged. 

I moved away from Seamus, heading straight to the Herbology rooms to find Neville. Adrenaline coursed through my veins as I walked, causing me to shake a little with every step. My breathing became uneven when I finally reached the Herbology rooms, spotting Neviile straight away.

He turned to face me, his face turning white. "Hey..." he said slowly.

"Don't talk to me like that," I spat. "Okay, here's the thing. Do you even know what state Emelia is in right now because of you? She's never been in love, she's only had crushes. And then she falls for you. I don't even know what she saw in you, if I'm being honest. But you've broken her heart, so congratulations. I really do hope you're happy with Luna," I said, raising my voice at him as he began to walk towards me.

"You think that I actually wanted to break up with her?" he said, standing inches away from me. "I wouldn't have done it if I had the choice. It was her own fault, anyway..."

Before I could stop myself, I brought my hand up and slapped him as hard as I could across the face. "Don't you dare talk to her again. Or me, because I will gladly do something unspeakable to you right now." I glared at him as he walked away, clutching his face.