What do you want me to say?

The time had flown at Hogwarts, and it was now mid-October. I'd just celebrated my sixteenth birthday, and was now fully into the swing of things at the school. There were two people here who had me completely mystified - Fred, and, of course, Draco Malfoy. They both had captivated my mind.

I sat on my bed in the dorm room with Emelia. Amelie had gone out somewhere with George, and we had no clue when she'd be back. Every now and again, I would throw something in the air, making it levitate, then make it chase Emelia around the room. Sure, it entertained me for a few moments, but it wasn't anything fun.

"Can I ask a question?" I said, purely out of boredom. Emelia nodded at me, gesturing me to continue. "This is really random... But how did you know that you were in love? With Neville, I mean..."

"Well..." she said, staring at me blankly. "I just knew. I'd have butterflies every time he was near me... I couldn't focus on anything other than him. He was all I could think about, day and night. Why do you ask?"

"I was... just wondering," I sighed. "I'm going for a walk, I'll be back in about an hour or so."

"But it's after hours, you shouldn't leave the common room," she said, trying to stop me.

"When have I ever done anything that I was supposed to do?" I laughed, walking out.

~Time lapse~

It had been two hours since I walked out, and I had no desire to go back. Everything was making sense... I was realising why I couldn't get away from the thoughts of Draco or Fred. I was beginning to develop feelings for them. That meant they could hurt me, use me if they willed. Fred... he wouldn't. But Draco? I know he would, given half the chance. 

Footsteps sounded behind me, disturbing my thought. Somehow... someone had found me sat in the Astronomy tower. "Skylar?" I hated the voice that I heard. Malfoy. I turned around slightly, just to look at him. "What are you doing out here?"

"What do you care?" I laughed, without humour. "I could ask you the same question though, in fairness."

"I needed to get away," he said, sitting beside me. "You see, I have a problem." I just watched him carefully, mind filling up with questions to ask him. 

"What's your problem?" I asked, not really wanting to know... but looking for any excuse to talk to him.

"I'm falling in love." He looked at me and shrugged slightly. I looked at him again, wanting to know more... urging him to tell me. "I'm falling in love... with you."