Explaining in detail

!Cussing!

Remus p.o.v

       I opened the door and, yep. I knew Virgil was going to be there

      "Oh hey Virg-" "Well bitch? What are you doing magically making everyone like you again. I never liked you." Virgil said cutting Remus off. "Wait hold on! Hear me out. Janus told you guys those things out of anger since we never get in fights!" I said pleadingly. "Heh nice excuse." Virgil said. "No it's true please ask Roman and Janus!" I said. "Wow.. You even got Roman to side with you." Virgil said kinda disappointed. "But please just tell me why you hate me!" I said. " it's because your the worse influence on me and I don't want to be mean like you! Yeah Janus can be mean but he is helpful at times when he can! And you never seemed to hang out with us." Virgil said irritated. "Wait it's hard to come out of my room knowing I've been hated by others my whole life and was sad about that in general. And I'm so sorry for being mean. I do really regret it!" I said apologeticly. " I-i don't know if I could forgive you.." Virgil said looking down. "But the worst times is when you left because even if I didn't hang out with you a lot, the times that we did hang out, it still made me glad." I said with a small smile. "I need to think." Virgil said getting up and walking out.

    "A great way to start my morning." I thought.

   I remembered that I was going to talk with Patton more today about what happend. So I got up and walked to his room.

  Knock knock knock

   Patton opened the door "Oh hey!" Patton said in a cheerful tone. "Can I come in?" I said. "Yeah of course."

     "Well... Virgil called me a bitch today.." I said annoyed.  "Language!" Patton said. "He called me a not so nice person. Is that better?" I  giggled. "Yep!" Patton said. "Yeah so he came in my room this morning to talk I guess and he didn't really give me a good answer. He just walked out." I said. "Oh.. I really hope he can forgive you! But what about Roman?" Patton said. "Oh um yeah he doesn't hate me anymore!" I said happily. "Oh nice." Patton said. "Hey are you good?" I said. "Well I just feel like if everything goes back to normal we won't talk anymore and then I will lose you." Patton said sadly. "I don't think that will happen.. Or at least hope not. But thank you so much for helping and just talking to me these past days because I really needed it." I hugged him. "No problem. It actually made me happier too." Patton said. "I should head back to my room. I will talk later though." I said standing up. "Ok bye!" Patton said waving.

I walked back to my room.