Confession

Patton's p.o.v

I was sitting on my bed watching TV when a knock was at my door. Im pretty sure it was Remus. "Hello!" He said. "Oh hey I was just watching TV. Come in!" I stepped out of the way for him to walk in. "Hey I'm not doing anything today so... You want to have a sleep over?" Remus said sitting on my bed. "Sure! That would be so much fun!" I sat next to him. I really hope I can tell him tonight then..

Me and Remus were having so much fun. We played a bunch of games, talked, had snacks and Remus spit water everywhere because I said avery very silly thing. Time fly's so fast when I'm with him.

We just finished watching a movie. I thought this would be the perfect time to tell him. Although I'm really nervous. What if we won't be friends anymore because of me? I really hoped he liked me back.

Remus p.o.v

"Hey I got something to tell you.." Patton said nervously. "What is it?" I said. "Well I really like you." Patton said. "I'm so surprised! I was going to tell you the same thing. I like you back!" I said happily. "You do?" Patton said relieved. "Yep!" I said.

We made it official. Then when we decided to go to sleep we cuddled the whole night.

I never knew getting in a fight with Janus could lead to all of this. Everything worked out in the end I guess.