Gingerbread men! (One shot)

I'm going to make this chapter a one shot because i want to make a fun chapter away from the main story

!Blood,death and food!

Remus p.o.v

     It was the morning and I just woke up. I got out of bed and did my whole morning routine. Annddd.. I decided I was too lazy so I decided to scroll on my phone for a while looking on social media. After all, I was a bit tired to do anything productive today.

      After what felt like an hour I decided to go to Patton's room because I love hanging out with him.

                       ~ Knock, knock, knock~

       Patton opened the door. "Oh hi. Come in." Patton said kinda bored while opening the door wider. I stepped inside and sat on his bed. "So what's up?" I said. "The sky." Patton said sighing as he flopped on his bed. "Awh why are you so bummed out?" I said curiously. "I'm bOrEdd!" Patton said. "Well no fear, I'm here. And since I'm here... We are hanging out and you can't say no." I said cheerfully. "Yay!" Patton said.

       We went down stairs to make gingerbread men. "I've always had a question." I said. "What's the question?" Patton said getting out ingredients. "Why do they call them 'gingerbread men' what about gingerbread women or gingerbread people?" I said curious. "Oh- now that I think about it.. Yeah.." Patton said deep in thought. "Or maybe we can bake the cookies and talk about it later." I let out a laugh.

Patton p.o.v
     When the cookies were done, we decided to decorate them. "I'm going to make mine bloody and dead!" Remus said happily. "Um.. Maybe you could make it a little bit hap-" and he's already doing it. Oh well whatever makes him happy I guess. I decided to decorate mine with a blue bow and tons of sprinkles. But we made more. Some with ties, sashes, hats, gloves, broken body parts, blood and- oh.. The gory ones are Remus's..

      After decorating we ate them. "These are amazing!" Remus said still chewing. "Haha thanks! But you also helped too." I said. "Nah I barely did anything. I just put a butt load of salt in them." Remus said. "Oh well I will still eat them." I shrugged it off taking a bite. Really, really salty.. I got up to grab a glass of water from all the salt after eating the cookie.

      After a bit of time the others came down. They ate some and everyone was in shock when they ate it. Everyone definitely hated the cookies. "I can tell by everyone that these cookies aren't good but I could eat the rest!" Remus said eating another cookie. "Yeah you might have too.." I said with a chuckle.