Baby

Annie Carter is 11 weeks pregnant.

The father is the most popular guy in school Tyler Mason.

"Tell me." Annie yells.

"Tell me that you don't love me. Tell me that you don't want this baby. Tell me that you never liked me. And you won't ever see this baby or me ever again." Annie yells tears streaming down her face.

They're standing in the cafeteria the whole school is watching.

Tyler's girlfriend is standing next to him.

"We will talk later." Tyler said trying not to cause a scene.

"No we will not! Tell me that you choose Vanessa over me and this baby and we're both gone out of your life for good. Tell me in front of the whole school so they can see what kind of person you are." Annie yells.

"Fine you want me to choose I choose My girlfriend. Vanessa is my choice. You don't even have proof this baby is mine." Tyler yells.

"Fine that's all I needed to hear. But your going to regret this." Annie says before storming out.

The whole school looks at Tyler.

Vanessa slaps him.

"Baby." He says.

"No don't baby me you should have been there for her. Now you've lost me too. We're done." She says and walks away.

Tyler runs after Annie but she is already gone.

He goes over to her house and her parents tell him she didn't come home from school.

The next day she doesn't show up for school.

Nobody hears for her for the next week.

Then there is a body found in the woods.

Hanging from a tree.

The body is positively identified as Annie Carter.

There was one note addressed to Tyler.

" I hope you enjoy your choice."

Annie has blood all over her legs and the ground.

When her autopsy was performed it was confirmed that the blood was her having a miscarriage.

The baby died from lack of oxygen.

Everyone who went to school with her went to her funeral.

Tyler was kicked off the football team and nobody wanted to talk to him or be friends with him.

One month after Annie's death Vanessa found out she was expecting.

She filed a restraining order on Tyler and eight months later Vanessa welcomed twins girls into the world.

Vanessa raised them with the help of her family and Blake's family.

Blake is her new boyfriend.

Tyler never saw his daughters and they never knew who he was.

When they turned 16 they found out who their dad was and who Annie was.

When they went to see him and found out he had died in a car crash 2 years previously.

The twins names were Annie Marie and Katelin Jenna.

Annie was never forgotten and the school was named after her.

Annibel Kaitlin high school.