Chapter 11 WARNING

(NOT EIDITED)

Chapter 11

It's been forever since I've been to school so I'am really nervous, Daehyun and Himchan walk me to the front gate and then stop I turn back and look at them "oppa I'll be fine, just watch Zelo please." I say while walking off but stop when I hear a voice "He'll be fine.. Just keep safe inside." Himchan say in a low voice I look at him and shake my head okay. I walk into the school and everyone is just watching me "Miyoung!!!" Teo screams running to me. Everyone is watching a starting rumors but who cares "oppa! I've missed you!" I say while being pulled into a big hug, he looks at me then frowns "your face?" He says while touching it. "Uh.. L.Joe.. Hurt me again." I say while looking down. He picks my face up and smiles "well as long as your safe I'am okay." Teo says while pulling me along to class.

( Zelo's POV ) 

I'am sitting in class when Himchan slaps my head. "Yah!" I scream rubbing my head. "You suck!" YoungJae says while sitting beside me. "What the heck did I do!" I scream at all of them making everyone in look at me. "You made her fall in love with you!" YongGuk screams then covers his mouth when he see's L.Joe walk in, we all sit down and he walks closer "so it's Zelo.. Really of all people?" He says with a smirk on his face. Himchan stands up and gets in front of me "your not touching him.. That's the one promise I made Miyoung.." He says in a low voice and just glaring at him. "Hyung I am okay.. Just sit down." I say pulling at his sleeve. "No, he's right it the only promise we made and where keeping him safe." Daehyun says while putting his arm on my shoulder. "Why? Isn't she all of your girl?" He says with a smirk. YongGuk walks up and gets in his face "No she's not.. But she is our little sister." He says. "So you mess with him your messing with her and we don't like that." Jongup says. L.Joe just sits there shaking his head okay "well then I guess I'll just have a talk with her at lunch then." He says while smiling walking off.

(Miyoung POV)

It's lunch time and I'am sitting outside eating with Hongki and Teo when I see L.Joe walking up to us and I move closer to Hongki. He sits in front of me with a smile on his face, "what do you want." Teo says with a low voice. "Oh I just wanted to tell Miyoung congrats on picking Zelo." L.Joe says with a big smile. I stand up and glare at him "if you hurt him I'll make your life hell!" I scream which made Daehyun and Zelo run over, "leave her alone!" Hongki screams while shoving him to the ground. "I just came here to warn you all but I guess not." L.Joe says while turning to walk away when he's faced with the other half of the group "warn us about what!" Himchan says in his face. "well keep Zelo safe cause remember my promise?" He asks looking at everyone waiting for the answer, "no? Well he's dead... End of story." He says while getting in my face, I just drops to the floor and stare off. "Well keep and eye out." L.Joe says while walking off. "What are you going to do?" Teo asks the group everyone is just lost, "Zelo.. Can't go.." I say low making everyone look at me. "Forget you guys I'am going to go to the cops and warn them!" Hongki screams walking away. "He'll stay at my place." Himchan says while looking at me and bending down and hugging me tight. "Everything will be okay. I promise love." Himchan says while holding me close. "Thank you oppa.." I say while starting to cry in his arms.

(NO ONES POV)

Himchan and Zelo are sitting in the living room when they hear a crash come from up stairs, "call 119 and then just leave your phone on." Himchan whispers low. They hear foots steps coming down the stair and then see a smiling L.Joe, "ah here you are!" He says with a smile when they see a group of guys they have never seen. "Ah these are my friends they've come to help me out." L.Joe says while pulling out a knife. Himchan goes in front of Zelo "hyung no! He'll stab you!" Zelo screams. "Oh no I am saving this for you!" L.joe says while pointing for the guys to grab Himchan. "Let go of me you bastards!" Himchan screams and starts kicking then kicks L.Joe in the face. "You really shouldn't have done that.. Finish him!" L.Joe screams and then Himchan is being beat to death. "Hyung no!" Zelo screams but then gets stabbed by L.Joe in the leg. "Ahhh!!!" Zelo screams but still drags himself to Himchan blocking the guys beating him. "You idiot move you'll die!" Himchan screams while blacking out. "Your more important!" Zelo screams. But then L.Joes goes over to Himchan and stabs him in the back. "Ahhh!" Himchan screams. L.Joe just smile but then he hears sirens coming from outside everyone try's to get out of there but the cops caught them before leaving. "Hyung stay awake please." Zelo says while holding on tight to a lifeless Himchan. "You can't leave me!" Zelo screams while the nurses pull them apart and hurry Himchan to the hospital to save him.