||Daughter||

When Laurel was about twenty years old she got pregnant with a baby. She didn't tell Oliver, or anybody. Laurel had been through a lot as it was and finding out she was pregnant was just another burden on her shoulders.

Soon she found out she was having a girl, a beautiful baby girl. Laurel had named her Clary.

Months later Clary is born. She is happy and healthy and a gorgeous little girl.
Sadly, Laurel couldn't take care of her because of what was going on inside her life. So she made the choice to have her younger sister Sara raise Clary.

Laurel was a Shadowhunter. This meant she discovered that vampires, werewolves, warlocks, demons and fairies existed.

But she had to keep it hidden and put it away from her daughters life to protect her from all evil.

"So you see Oliver, you have a daughter a gorgeous, and smart girl that Laurel never told you about" Sara yelled at him.

Oliver was in tears after finding out he had a kid. Not just because Laurel lied to him his whole but because he never got to meet her.

"I never knew" Oliver said.
"Clary has always asked about her father and i always had told Laurel she needed to raise her daughter because to be honest she's not my responsibility" Sara said.

"And just so you know, slade took Laurel because he wants Clary" Sara said with a upset look.

His heart was shattered, his whole world fell apart in an instant.

"What does he want with her?" Oliver asked. "Who knows Oliver? Torture? I have no clue why he wants her except to maybe get revenge" Sara said still taping her boot on the ground with her arms folded.

Sara eventually let him go and they both went off to search for Laurel and Clary.

Clary had beautiful green eyes with a ginger like red hair and the most beautiful smile you would ever see. She was o seventeen when slade took her.

Slade soon arrived holding Clary. Laurel was already tied up and Clary was unconscious.

"What the hell slade! So you go and kidnap a girl am I not good enough?" Laurel yelled at him as her arms started to feel sore from being tied up.

Slade had a very dark look upon him. He gently put Clary down and handcuffed her arm to the pole that Laurel was tied up to in case she tried to escape.

"She's not just a girl, she's your daughter" slade said quietly.

"Clary..." Laurels sank herself back to the ground as her whole body started to ache.

Slade rubbed Clary's head as she soon woke up.
"Don't you dare touch her!" Laurel yelled.
She woke up not knowing where she was except she remembered being knocked out.

"Mom?! Mom, where are you?" Clary started to squirm to her feet seeing a women sitting by her.
"Your not my mom!" Clary yelled backing away.
Slade took a step forward and put his hand around her neck pushing her head against the wall.

"Sweetheart, this is your mother Laurel Lance"
Clary wasn't able to speak his grip was to tight.
"You let the damn girl go!" Laurel yelled.

Slade finally let his grip go.
"Go on tell her, tell your daughter how you abandoned her as a little infant baby and didn't even try to raise her"
Slade said holding a sharp, sliver sword.

"I don't understand, Sara never told me that I had a mother or someone like you" Clary said still having both of her hands in shackles.

Laurel had a look of disappointment. Wondering why Sara never told her daughter that she had a mother, Clary had spent almost her entire life thinking she never had a mother.

"It's complicated" Laurel said.
"Not it's really not" Slade said as he walked toward Clary holding his sword.
"I suggest you tell her the truth before I slit her throat and you have your own daughters blood on your hands" He said as the sword sat upon Clary's neck making her bleed a little.

"Before you were born I had things going on in my life if you've heard of vampires, werewolves, demons or fairies there story's are true I'm a Shadowhunter and have been since before even you were born" Laurel said as her eyes began to fill and she tried to hold back crying her whole heart out.

Slade took one look at Laurel as his hand let go of the sword dropping it to the ground making a loud slam.
Clary slumped herself to the ground as her whole body felt...broken.

"Your my mother? The person I knew was missing from my entire life? How could you!? You made me go Through my life thinking I had somebody like you out there, you never loved me or you would have cared for me!" Clary yelled as her tears fell down to the ground.

"I'm sorry" Laurel tried to comfort her.
"You don't love you, you never did!! You don't know what you have done to me!" Clary yelled as Slade pulled out a stele and drew a portal and picked up her daughter, taking her out of the shackles.

"Hey! Let go of me" Clary said as he attempted to shove her into the portal. Before he even could Oliver and Sara finally showed up.

"Ha, you went soft Sara" Slade said still forcefully shoving Clary into the portal.
Oliver quickly ran over shot an arrow through his chest and pulled Clary away from him.

The portal disappeared.
Sara took out her stick and slammed it against his back,arms, legs till he fell to the ground.
"Ya I don't think I've gone soft" Sara chucked shoving Slade away.

Clary was more confused now. Some dude with arrows and somebody with badass skills came rushing in to save her.

"Who are you?" Clary questioned.
"It's a long story" Oliver said.
Laurel was still slumped into the ground her heart broken and her life feeling broken.

She loved Clary but she didn't know if she felt the same about her.

"I want to go home with Sara, please" Clary asked smiling as she immediately noticed the white canary was Sara.
Oliver went over to help Laurel get out of the shackles and helped her up.
"It's over Oliver, it's done" she said beginning to cry into his shoulder.

Sara and Clary walked away. While Oliver and Laurel walked separate ways.
Oliver was just hoping he could become a big part in Clary's life.

But Laurel.....she lost all hope.