Chapter 6

Illusion couldn't help but cheer when he saw Galaxy steve settling down for the night. He was absolutely exhausted and wished that he could use his powers on himself to make it so his legs weren't about to just give up. That and he could have made himself forget about his time outside his world, that he really wish he could forget.

The silver and purple steve collapsed agaist a tree making sure his creator had no idea he was there, watching as he made a small dirt hut and went inside. Illusion leaned his head back already hearing the starry already start to snore, it seemed that they were both just as tired.

He sighed, "I guess I'm here now." He mumbled looking out at purple flames dieing down around the now incinerated forest. "What even happened here..?" The steve wondered aimlessly, "the blast was enormous but I never thought that it whould cause this much damage. What kind of energy even caused this in the first place?"

Illusion kept thinking watching the flames, "you can't even see the other side to this crater. You can't even see the epicenter from here." He sighed feeling his eyes start to close, "not that I care.." the steve mumbled before falling asleep.

~~~~~

Galaxys golden eyes snapped open his mental clock wakeing him right awake despite him still being exhausted. The starry steve stretched before rolling out of his dirt house it only haveing been big enough for the spare bed he brought. Galaxy hopped to his feet looking out at the huge crater.

"I hope you guys are ok.." he said barly a wisper worried for Alex and Sabre, knowing that they mostly likely had a hand in causing the blast. He started takeing down the hut in a rush wanting to get to his friends as soon as possible already feeling guilty about getting a few hours rest.

"I should have went with them." Galaxy clenched his fists, "I could have helped.. somehow." He mumbled rubbing his eyes. "No. Im going to help." He reassured himself grabbing the rest of his things. "Im going to find them and im going to help." He forced a smile, "ya, ill find them and help them fight whatever caused this."

Galaxy took a deep breath looking out at the crater again gold eyes wideing as he saw a flash of Ginger and Green running very far off in the distance, nearly out of sight. A real smile forming on his face screaming at the top of his lungs and running down the mountain. "ALEX WAIT UP!"

Illusion jumped hearing his creator scream hitting his head on the tree he was sleeping agaist barly seeing Galaxy basicly throw him down the mountain once again in full sprint.

Illusion blinked, "oh of course I cant ever get a brake can i." The steve mumbled pulling himself off the ground and chasing after his starry creator once again.