Chapter 8

Good night everyone!! It is currently 1:09 am in my corner of the world on a Monday but gosh darn it I haven't written in a hot minute and things are about to go down!! We have a 1,686 word chapter today including this- and boy does it feel good to have my details back from the prologe, I usually can't write them when its 3rd person so this is new.

Anywayyy- what I really wanted to say is that the way I write and my plots hint at things a longgg long time in advance. And I will say a major plot point has already been hinted at before this chapter. And im talking a MAJOR one. The one that litterly will flip the intire book on its head and will definitely come out of left field if you dont know what's happening.

Its just the way I write, I've had people go crazy in the comments on my books before about why I'm suddenly throwing in a curve ball without any kind of warning, all my curveballs have subtitle details in the meany chapters before it happing, and even when i explan plot points to some people they still get slammed out of left field- ᥴꪮꪊᧁꫝᥴꪮꪊᧁꫝꪶꪊꪀꪖ𝕣ꪖꪀᧁꫀꪶꪶꪮꪜꫀꪗꪮꪊᧁꪊꪗડᥴꪮꪊᧁꫝ

So all I can say is be on the look out for details that seem out of place or ones that contradict details said before.

Ps. There's contradicting details in this chapter~

Anyway wanted to give everyone a heads up because this is a wild ride of a book that is going to go one for a while-

With that being said I hope you injoy today's chapter of 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝔸𝕞 𝕀!!

~~~~

"ALEX!!" A voice screamed into the howling wind as they ran. "ALEX-!! CAN YOU GUYS HEAR ME!?!" They stoped to listen for a response before screaming again as he ran, "ALEX!! SABRE!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!" The galaxy haired steve screamed again searching desperately for his friends.

Galaxy had gotten lost inside the maze of canyons just as the wind started instently losing his way no longer sure he was going in the right direction. He could only go in the direction of the energys epicenter, but even then the chances of his friends being there were slim.

'Damm it!" he screamed again, angry that he possibly just lost his friends for good. "Why can't I do anything right?!?" The starry steve yelled grabbing at his hair yanking out stands from pulling to hard, collapseing on his knees as his cape swerled around him from the channeled wind. "Why!?!" He screamed holding his head in his hands. "Why can't I do anything right?!" Galaxy cried to the wind hot tears welling up in his golden eyes.

"I-i couldn't fix the infection a-and basically ran away-!" He tugged at his hair more, "why did I do that?! I removed myself from the intire timeline! Where I knew that a second there could very well be generations-!" Galaxy held himself tight, "i-if it wasn't for sabre... i whould still be there..." the purple steve sniffled tears running down his face, "i-if it wasn't for sabre I whould have been dead GENERATIONS AGO-!" He screamed desperately chest tightning to the point he could barely breath, "AND I MAY NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN TO THANK HIM-" Galaxy crumbled to the gound hideing in his cape, tears streaming down his face, letting all his unchecked emotions and feeling crash down on him as a deathly cold currled around his very soul making him want to stay there forever and drown, not move forward another step.