Blondie

Okay so Dylan O'Brien looked blonde as a baby/early toddler years in some pictures I've seen and I'm not sure if it's lighting but I decided screw it this would make an awesome story with Stiles. Also just watched Dennis the Menace from 1993 and I was reminded of Stiles the whole time. On with the story my wonderful readers!

Stiles tackled Scott to the ground screeching. "Don't you fucking dare McCall! You swore you wouldn't tell anyone!" Scott yelped before rolling on the ground and putting himself on top of Stiles. "I did not! Besides we all been to the same school or well most of us. They probably rem-"

Stiles shoved his elbow in Scott's face before replying. "Yeah they would except that I was in preschool yet! None of us were! And you only know because of the pictures! The only other person other then you, Melissa, dad, and me is Heather! And that's because we knew each other since before we could crawl! Now shut up!"

Scott rolled his eyes and shoved his hand over Stiles mouth while grinning. "I don't see why they don't have to know. You and Erica can have it in common! Ewww! Dude! Gross!" Scott made a disgusted face while quickly removing his hand from Stiles mouth who was grinning at him with a spark in his eye.

"Wait- Stiles stop looking at me like that! I won't tell them! I wo-akeee!" Scott let out a high pitched noise when Stiles poked at Scott's ankle. "That is what happens when you don't lisTEN!" Stiles let out a shriek when Scott pinned him down (again) with one arm and used his other to poke at Stiles's ribs.

"Oh? Is that so? Hey! Stop kicking! Ow!" Scott rolled off stiles with a whimper holding his, ah, special area. Stiles laid on the ground next to Scott, both breathing heavily. The rest of the pack and everyone else sitting outside for lunch  stares at them.

"Uh? Guys? What exactly are you talking about?" Allison asked them. She couldn't help but feel a bit jealous at how close they were. She certainly didn't know Scott was ticklish on his ankles. Or that Stiles kicked when he was being tickled. She wanted to get closer to Stiles as a friend and she wanted to get to know more about Scott even if he was her ex. It hurt to know that even if she was his anchor once she never shared a bond with him like that. And she hasn't gotten the chance to share a bond like that with Stiles.

Stiles scrambled up while Scott panicked and rushed out something that would shock everyone. "Stiles had blonde hair as a baby! There's pictures to prove it!"

"You motherfucker!" Stiles yelled as he jumped on Scott's back who tripped and tried not to fall. "You love me to much to kill me!" Scott yelled trying to remove Stiles arms that were around his throat. "Wanna bet?"

"They really are siblings aren't they?" Teddy mumbled looking at them from a table next to the packs.

"I surrender! I surrender! Ack! Stileeeeeees!" Scott gasped trying to swing Stiles off his back. "Your like an octopus! Get off!" Stiles wrapped his legs around Scott waist and held on tighter. "You told them!"

"Whatcha gonna do about it blondie? Ow! Dude! Not the hair! I worked hard to make it look like this after years of it being floppy!"

Everyone watched in amusement and slight concern as both boys bickered. "McCall! Stilinski! What on earth are you both doing!? My office! Now!"

"If you had just let me tell them-"

"Don't you dare! This is your fault. And if you ever tell anyone I had blonde hair as a baby I'll pull out the big guns. That's right big guy I got her on my team. Mama McCall seems to think that baby me's blonde hair is a treasured thing that only the people she approves of gets to know."

Both boys followed the teacher who yelled at them still bickering. Everyone went back to what they were doing before but by the end of the day everyone would know that Stiles Stilinski once had blonde hair. And that Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski were absolutely brothers and no one should doubt that fact ever again.

So? Good? Bad? It was just a quick little thing since I'm in a good mood. Of course I had to add some angstyness. Anyways second part of not last chapter but before should be up by Friday or Saturday!