Old music room

Stiles entered the high school's music room and looked around.

The room as hardly ever used unless students wanted some

Special time

The instruments that were they were either covered in dust, rusty, or broken in some way. It's not that their school demand the sport teams get more attention. They weren't that good anyways except for lacrosse.

People just didn't want to get in front of everyone and put their heart out only to get made fun of. But the room became a safe place for students who needed to hide, take an emergency nap, or have some fun time.

Stiles walked over towards the piano and brushed off the dust. His fingers barely touched the keys as he closed his eyes, then he began to play.

It was beautiful really, the way his fingers practically danced across the keys even with his eyes closed. And then he began to sing, not noticing that someone was recording him through the window of the door.

"All the life she has seen
All the meaner side of me
They took away the prophet's dream
For a profit on the street
Now she's stronger than you know
A heart of steel starts to grow"

"All his life he's been told
He'll be nothing when he's old
All the kicks and all the blows
He won't ever let it show
'Cause he's stronger than you know
A heart of steel starts to grow"

Stiles wasn't sure who he was singing for. In a way when he did this he felt like he letting it out for everyone. Even if no one would ever hear him.

"When you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
That's how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power"

He might have hit the keys a bit harder then necessary. He didn't bother sitting at this point or keeping his eyes closed.

"When you've fighting for it all your life
You've been working every day and night
That's how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power
Oh-oh, oh, oh Oh-oh, oh, oh"

His knees bent as his hands stopped moving as quickly before he started playing faster and harder.

"All the hurt, all the lies
All the tears that they cry
When the moment is just right
You see fire in their eyes
'Cause he's stronger than you know
A heart of steel starts to grow"

Head tilted to the side and eyes closed Stiles grew louder as he let more emotion sink into the lyrics.

"When you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
That's how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power
When you've fighting for it all your life
You've been working every day and night
That's how a superhero learns to fly"

"Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power (power, power, power, power, power)
Every day, every hour turn the pain into power
(Power, power, power, power)
Every day, every hour turn the pain into power"

Everything seemed to disappear and all he could see was the piano and memories flashing around him. His mom dying, screaming that he was killing her. His dad drowning in the bottle. Allison's evil grandpa and his basement. Erica and Boyd hanging there and looking at him with so much fear and desperation. Scott leaving him behind. Other students that he's caught crying.

He and all his friends having a movie night. Him laughing with his parents. Scott and him playing a video game. Melissa ruffling his hair. Students passing him in the hall and waving it grinning.

"She's got lions in her heart
A fire in her soul he's a got a beast
In his belly that's so hard to control
'Cause they've taken too much hits, taking blow by blow
Now light a match, stand back, watch them explode"

"She's got lions in her heart
A fire in her soul he's a got a beast
In his belly that's so hard to control
'Cause they've taken too much hits, taking blow by blow
Now light a match, stand back, watch them explode"

Stiles though he heard whispering. For a moment it felt like he was being watched and he couldn't find a reason to care if it was true.

"When you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
That's a how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power"

"When you've fighting for it all your life
You've been working every day and night
That's a how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power (power, power, power, power, power)"

"Oh, yes (power, power, power, power)
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power
(Power, power, power, power) Ooh, yeah
Whoa (power, power, power, power)
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power"

"When you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
That's how a superhero learns to fly"

Stiles had started to sing and play softer. He had sat back down and sang so softly one would think he was singing a lullaby.

"Damn Stilinski. Who new you got a talent other than talking." Stiles jumped and fell off the bench. He stared up in slight horror at the five or so students that were standing by the door. Some with their phones out and all of them grinning.

"Terry don't you dare! Terry!" Stiles cursed and ran after his laughing friend. If only he remembered that the other students who he didn't really know had recorded and had no reason to not post it. They weren't his friends they didn't have any obligation to him.

Stiles groaned when he saw Terry smirking at him as he leaned against the jeep. Along with the others who were looking at him gleefully.

"Just let me post it Stiles! What's the worst that will happen? You love it man! I can see that you do so why not give yourself a chance to grow?" Stiles rolled his eyes but didn't fight his smile.

"My dad hasn't heard me play in years. Scott probably doesn't even remember that I used to play. It's better this way." Sasha stared at her phone with wide eyes before looking at Stiles.

"I don't think you can do anything about that Stiles. Looks like someone beta us to the punch."

Teddy held out his arms behind Stiles while Lily started counting under her breath.

"1..2..3..there it is." Stiles's eyes rolled back abs he was caught by Teddy who looked at him worriedly.

"He's out. So uh are we taking him to his place or?" Mica shook his head.

"Nah, mom texted. She's already seen the video. It spread really fast she says we can come over hopefully it'll pass over by then." The others nodded before piling into the Jeep or grabbing their bikes.

It's as if I was suddenly hit with the need to create. So I hope you liked it! There may be a part two there may not be. I'm ignoring homework again I should probably go.