Chapter 1: A Great shame

Xiyuan year 247

In the darkness ,with the suppress of wind and rain .

If you look up here are lanterns hang high with quite a few servants walking around the corridors.

In a yard in the north ,painful scream will be hard in the quiet night .

Miss ,miss,this ,what should i do ? Jade who was scared to death, due to the bright red blood on the ground .
She looked at the face of her master who is screaming with a sullen face from time to time.

"Ah.." another cry came out from the lady 's mouth ,cold sweat drenched her ,her pale little face reveal an unprecedented firm look.

"No,dont tell ,hehe"the woman's intermittent outgoing words exhausted the last bit of her strength.

Well ,well , i wont tell them cui yui nodded again and again,nodded her head with her delicate little face which is covered with tears.

Looking at the girl in pains she become more fearful and anxious.
"Ah " the screams gradually weakened and seems to have exhausted her strength.
Due to the flow of blood the mattress is dyed red ,the whole room reeks of blood smell.

Because of how remote the place is no has found out what is happening in there .

The pain that she felt on her abdomen is still there, but jun bizhen has no strength at all. Her eyes gradually dissipated, but her heart is full of unwillingness.  She is not reconciled.

Her child is about to be born but she has exhausted all her strength.
Cui wei looked at jun bizhen who is getting weaker and weaker, she panicked, this time around she refused to obey her masters order and quickly turned around in her green clothes and ran.

In the middle of the house there is festive atmosphere everywhere, you can see red letters and red lanterns hang high . Everyone knows that the next three days,  will be the day miss mifuls is getting married to anyang.

No body know how many girls were heartbroken in kyoto.

Anyang wang ,is the favoured son of the emperor, the most promising man whose likely to become the next  king of the west in the future . He is young and promising, brave and good at war ,almost all the good attributes can be used on this man .
Such a good man whose does not want to marry him?

The third miss of xuangfu ,is rumoured to be a beuty ,proficient in chess and calligraphy. Who is known to be a fast class beuty in kyoto.she is quite compatible with prince anyang, it is a pity that her identity is a stain which make her inferior

Since the time for the big wedding is coming close, xuangfu is busy preparing for the big wedding.

In a spacious living room,  A man wearing a purple satin suit is seen ,his face is  dull and anger can be seen apparent on his face .

Sitting close to him is his wife  ,the   first wife  of   prime minister jun qingren a woman in her 30's who dress in an exquisite red dress embroidered with a blooming peony  which look graceful.

Master !

Shut up !these are foregone conclusions and the rest can be mentioned later the man said coldly and succed in shutting his wife up who started talking. At time a woman in green stumbles into the hall ,and get on her knees ,her small body shivering with a shaking voice she said "old master ,lord ,go see miss ,miss she ,she " this person is cei yue .
Seeing that jun bizhen was  in bad situation ,she quickly ran to jun qingren.

Jun Qingren pupils jerked and his face become ugly and  said how about the lady?

Miss ,she ,she ,cui wei didn't know  how to say it ,she hesitated and said in a whisper miss is going to give birth .