chapter 10 : Her first bucket of gold .

Bixi how  do we deal with this pork ? An adult wild boar is usually about 500 pounds .

Even though it was disintegrating by jun bizhen to pieces , and it lost some meat , it still weight about 400 kilograms.

It is so many meat which they can't finish eating for a year .
We will leave some part to ourselves and sell the rest to the villagers,  what do you say , will they buy it ?

Of course! Jun bizhen you  just came so you don't know , we usually only go in groups to hunt in the mountain , one person will not dare go to the mountain to  hunt alone.  And the villagers are usually busy in the farm , so if they want to eat meat,  they can only buy it from zhangjizhen who usually sell a pork at 300 copper plates per pound.
How can the villagers afford to eat meet we they only earn a couple of coppers.

As long as we set the price of the pork to be lower than zhangjizhen i know that they will buy it .

After listening to lin xiuxiu explanation,  jun bizhen now knows the reason why she only met people at the foot of the mountain and not in  the depth of the mountain , they are afraid of   losing their lives.

And the villagers of lin jiaxuan are farmers for generations,  there are only a few professional hunters. So it is a common thing for people to not hunt .

In that case we will leave hundred pound at home to eat and sell the rest .jun bizhen knows that a hundred pounds of meat will be enough for them for the whole winter. And if they sell the rest , they can also buy some rice and the rest with the money.

Even though they live in lin dasheng's house , they house has will be  ready in two days and they need some necessary necessities.

So she takes this opportunity to sell and earn a little money.

After the decision was made , the three men carried the wild boar out of the mountains to return home.

On their way home alot of villagers become curious and asked about the boar , lin xiuxiu explained and said they are willing to sell it . Lin xiuxiu is a natural sell expert.

According to what lin xiuxiu market it to a hundred copper plates per pound,  but if you buy eight pound or ten you will get a 10% discount that is 90 copper plates per pound   . As people like buying things at a cheaper price , they all come to buy the meat and most of them are either buying for 8 pound or 10 pound not more or lesser.

Jun bizhen picked the hundred pound and keep it at home .
And rest were left to lin dasheng to weight and the meat . He brings out the only wooden table in their house and put the meat on  it .

While lin dasheng is busy with weighing the meat , lin xiuxiu is at his side counting the money.
Jun bizhen is not worried that li  xiuxiu will greed after her money.

So she went to treat the meat .jun bizhen picked up the pork belly intestine which is about three pound to prepare a braised pork at noon.

The four hooves were also soaked in water , where as the ribs were also picked smashed and washed then placed in a pottery  basin .

Even the pig's liver is left behind so that she can make a pig's liver soup at noon. When she went to the mountain she finds a wild scorpion , which cleans the liver and eye sight .

After picking out the thing that she will need at noon,  she began to clear the remaining meat.

And when it is time to prepare for lunch,  jun bizhen prepared to make a steamed pork ribs with boiled vegetables .

Jun bizhen began to make the soup because there is no soy , the color will come out worse.

Jun bizhen cut the pork belly into smaller pieces,  boiled it on fire till the water in it dried,  she then added oil to the pot then cinnamon , octagonal and other spices are added till the scent sauted . The pork belly is leaved to stir fry . Till the meat in the pot change color , before she waited for a while untill the oil in fat meat came out before pouring soy sauce in it .

She then added sugar and salt and stir fry for a while , before she watch the meat colouring become successful then add the right amount of boiling water and covered the lid .

The ribs were smashed, then the spices and the ingredients that are needed are prepared.

The water in the lid was boiled then the lid was open and ginger slices were added and the lid was covered and put i  a slow fire .

After about a hour , the fragrant of braised pork emarged indicating that it is ready , and the braised pork is cooked and ready to eat .

After the braised pork is done , jun bizhen washed the pan then put the wild vegetables to stir fry them in the pan .

On the other hand , she also stir fry the ribs that she prepared on the morning in the pan .

While ju  bizhen is cooking the food,  lin xiuxiu is busy counting  money .

A small basket has been filled with heavy copper plates.  Which are estimated to be 35,000 coppers.

"Bixi , today is really a bumper harvest .

Although lin xiuxiu is now used to jun bizhen cooking,  but perceiving the nice smell in the air , lin xiuxiu couldn't help but drool.

First let's eat , after eating then we will talk on how to  deal with the money. Jun bizhen said while bringing out the dishes .

She did not have friends or relatives here , but all thanks to lin dasheng and lin xiuxiu who are good to her and helped her alot .she also stayed in the house.

Sonjun bizhen is treating them as her family .

There are some plans in her mind , but she didn't dare do it before she consult them and hear their opinion.