Chapter 15 : lessons flowing.

Jun bizhen has learn some moves in the modern time . Which is more enough to deal with these guys.  When she was about to shot , she didn't expect that she will not wait for her to do so  .

Cui wei is originally from of rivers and lakes . But her parents died leaving her alone and lonely. It was fortunate that jun bizhen saved and accepted her and treated her as a sister.

Jun bizhen in is not favoured in her family so  everyone bullies her in the family.  So cui wei secretly learns and practices martial arts to protect her.

However,  her moves are just flower and embroidery .if she meets a master,  she can only run away but lin mingqing is not a master.

Lin mingqing didn't think that cui wei will strike , he was stunned at first before he reacted and shouted " well i dont want to face you little hoof ! Since you don't know how to be good , dont blame me for being merciless.

Dont blame this young master.  You give it to me,  smash her stall and set it on fire .

Lin jiarong who is behind lin mingqing,  immediately stood up  with another follower to smash jun bizhen shop.

Jun bi sneered,  these people really,  since she is an orphaned they bullied her.

Looking at lin jiarong who is  about to start smashing her things,  jun bizhen suddenly reached out and take a bar that is placed on her side and beat jinrong hands.

Hey jianrong did not expect jun bizhen to beat him . When she looked so petite.  He immediately yelled due to  pain .

Seeing that jiarong was beaten,  the other follower quickly went to jun bizhen to grab the bar on her hands . It was just that jun bizhen has seen him and lifted the bar and knocked it on the the back of his hand which turned red immediately.

"Ouch" the follower also screamed.

When lian jiarong suffered a loss , his heart annoyed and looked at the person close to him and whispered before he said lin wei let's us go together.

When lin wei heard jiarong,  he immediately reacted,  then the two of them shot together one on the left and the other on the right side . They immediately went to grabbed jun bizhen shoulder  .

Jun bizhen is originally standing in the front of the shop and cui wei is holding lin mingqing on the side  . His actions were inconvenient.  When she saw what the two wanted to do she immediately bent down  and hide .

However,  lin jianrong and lin wei did not intend to catch her,  the two grabbed the edge of the cart and overturned it .

The wild cake and steamed buns which has not been sold out suddenly fell on the ground .

Damn it ! Jun bizhen become extremely angry when she looked at the ruined buns  on the ground .
But without the cart blocking her ,she become convenient .

Jun bizhen strike her bar at lin jiarong and lin Wei. Jiarong and lin wei did not practice any martial arts also when jun bizhen shot out with her bar scale they become in a disadvantage position.

Lin xiuxiu and lin dasheng who are also watching at the side become angry because they are to excessive. They keep their farm tool aside and went to jianrong.

Lin xiuxiu said because i dont dare to beat lin mingqing you think that i will not dare beat you three ?

Lin dasheng is also angry and hos hand become extremely heavy

On the other side , lin mingqing is bounded hanď  to hand while he is screaming and calling for his mother while kneeling on the ground and begging for mercy .

Lin jiarong and lin wei were also not looking good they were beaten hard and there are bruises on their body such that their mothers will not be able to recognize them.

Jun bizhen did not want to make trouble,  but now she understands that if she wants to grow and survive in this place , she cant be a soft persumon but most be tough. And have a tough means.

Today will be a warning to others in lin jiaxuan,  let's them know that they should not irritate her .

Jun bizhen is not a good person,  especially since the things she make on the night and today in the early morning were ruined.

She looked at lin wei and lin jiarong  then stepped on lin jiarong and said " i hate people  who spoil my things in life" you actually ruined so many steamed buns , so you most eat it all without leaving any slag.

Lin jiarong was beaten up  so now he is  afraid of ju bizhen and naturally did not dare to resist , when he was still crying and shouting,  he grab a bun and stuffed it into his mouth.

However,  the things that jun bizhen make are delicious so lin jiarong can not be pitied.

Lin wei did not wait for jun bizhen to tell him what to do , he take the initiative and grab a bun and stuffed it into his mouth  while saying with a full mouth " this is guilty for having small eyes and not knowing taisan ,damn ,small.  This lady budhissatva , dont care about us let be our own foot .

When jun bizhen heard his word , she finds it funny but she still slammed her leg on him and said " hey , you are a person who bullies people and you are afraid,  if i wasn't able to beat today,  you would be coming to my shop to bully me every day.  It seem that  it really is good to deal with wicked people , they will become afraid of you and will not dare to provoke you in the future.

Cui wei also cheered on the side " dont think that you can bully us next time,  we will beat you ! "

" We don't dare to , don't dare to " lin mingqing said  when he saw cui wei make a fist  he become afraid and cried.

Many villagers saw her fierce the two girls are . When they saw Lin mingqing the village bully is crying and begging for help. They all cheered up but were afraid of lin mingqing retaliation so they hide away .

However,  since they have destroyed her cart, today's business cannot be done.  Under her watchful eyes of jun bizhen the three people eat up the dry buns they  smashed before she asked them to leave .

Today the money they suppose to earn will have been more than yesterday's own . Damn , lin mingqing  jun bizhen counted the gain and become angry.

Cui wei come to her and told her something in the ear . When jun bizhen heard that  she smiled and take a look at cui wei shoulder " yes , gimmicks,  I really like your demeanor,  do it well " !