(NSFW) Home Sweet Home (Daisuke)

Word count: 1653
Proofread: Yup
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When (Y/N) heard me, she turned towards the door and smiled. "You look vaguely familiar, like a guy I used to know," she said. "I think he was my husband, but it has been so long, I have forgotten."

I dropped my bags, walked around the counter, took (Y/N) in my arms and kissed her. I can feel the passion and love, as well as how much we missed each other. I couldn't help but bite her lip and suck on it, getting carried away. Though she returned the kiss the same way.

After we separated for air, I held her closer and she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. "Whoa," she whispered in my ear. "If I knew I was going to get that kind of greeting, I need Haru to take you to more overseas cases." (Y/N) chuckled.

I stared into her beautiful eyes and kissed her on the forehead. "Not happening any time soon," I said. "This was the trip from to assisst the First Divison, probably won't happen again because of Haru. I am going to take a shower and wash this week off of me. Then I can't wait to spend time with you."

(Y/N) kissed me and smiled. "I'll be waiting."

I went upstairs, got undressed, went into the bathroom, turned on the water and stepped underneath the shower. The hot water felt good on my sore body. I stood there, letting the water cascade down me, washing away stress from work. Rather my partners loud mouth. I could feel the problems of the week slide down the drain.

It was then I felt two arms wrap themselves around my waist and two hands move towards my groin. I heard a voice whisper in my ear, "I thought I would personally make sure the week was washed off you."

I turned around and there was my beloved (Y/N). Her physical beauty was evident as her breasts shone in the steam and the shower's water had begun to moisten the baby hair that covered her love entrance.

She smiled, her hand reaching to grab and pump my rapidly-rising penis. "Sorry, I couldn't wait."

I guided her to the back of the shower, pinning her against the wall, my now hard penis up flat against her stomach. We hungrily kissed each other as the water flowed over us.

Our tongues explored the inside of each other's mouths. Our hands slithered down each other's back and ass. I used my tongue to kiss (Y/N)'s breasts and suck on her nipples. She moaned as I flicked my tongue over each nipple bringing them to harden. I used one hand to part her legs, my fingers rubbing her clit. One, then two fingers, began to make their way into her.

"Oh my baby, Daisuke," whispered (Y/N), as she raised one leg, wrapping it around my waist so my fingers had more access to her entrance. "I thought about this exact moment all week. This morning in the shower, I was touching myself, thinking about you. But I didn't finish because I wanted you to do that to me."

(Y/N)'s words increased my excitement. My fingering sped up and then stopped; she groaned in disappointment. But I put my fingers to (Y/N)'s mouth; she sucked them greedily, her taste mixed with the water. I ran my tongue up her neck and spoke into her ear.

"I have needed you all week," I said. "I needed you to relieve the stress, the pressure, the loneliness. I could have done it myself, but it wouldn't have been the same. I was waiting for you. Plus Haru was there."

(Y/N) pulled away from me and smiled. "Thank you for waiting. I will take good care of you."

She knelt down to her knees and took me into her mouth. I felt a sensory overload as she alternated between sucking and stroking. She kissed the inside of my legs at the same time massaged my balls. I could feel the tingle start to rush through me, my legs and arms stiffen and my fingers intertwined in (Y/N)'s hair.