Chapter 23

Entity's POV

Well, you just made the biggest mistake ever, Herobrine. You should have stayed with your friends.

I was watching Herobrine for quite some time, waiting for him to drop his guard. He was alone now, after leaving Razer and Meeps to hunt me down, but he never knew that I was waiting for him.

I had the upper hand, he was going to be reckless, I knew he would be, after Null's death. And honestly, that's the only reason I killed Null.

Now.

All of a sudden, I dropped down and swung my scythe, hitting my oldest enemy in the chest.

"Well, isn't this a nice way to meet," I said, as Herobrine staggered back to his feet. "You were a fool to come fight me alone."

I knew Herobrine did not take being called a fool lightly, so all I was doing was provoking him.

Which is is exactly what I wanted to do.

"YOU SON OF A—" He screamed, and sure enough, he began to strike me with lightning bolts.

Perfect. 

I began to dodge each of his lightning bolts, so Herobrine switched to plan B, using his swords to try and kill me.

Good, just what I want  him to do, make himself an easier target.

As we began to fight, I had to admit, Herobrine was an exceptional fighter, but he was no match for me.

In just moments, I had had chopped off one of his arms, so blood was pouring out of him, and if you just looked at the right time, you could see the bones and organs inside him.

Herobrine's face was full of hatred, he clearly wanted to see me dead.

He charged at me once more, and I swung.

There was a moment of silence as none of us moved. Herobrine's eyes fathomless eyes were wide with surprise. He looked down to see his torn bleeding chest, (and yes, you could see the insides of him), then he looked back up at me.

Herobrine opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out of him instead was coughing fits of blood.

"Victory at last," I said to my dying enemy. "You were foolish, Herobrine. Don't worry, I'll be merciful, I'll make the deaths of your friends quick."

Herobrine met my eyes once more, and a flash of hatred came and went.

Then he crashed onto the ground, and his glowing white eyes dimmed.

I picked his corpse up and threw it into the nearest pit of lava.

Now that the battle was over, now it was time for a little planning.

Now, what to do with his little friends?