Chapter 25

Ember's POV

I wasn't sure why this shocked me, but in the middle of the night I heard Entity yelling from miles away. So either, he's actually right next to me, or that dude has a large set of vocal cords.

"I KILLED HIM! I KILLED HEROBRINE! HEROBRINE IS GONE FOREVER! HEROBRINE IS DEAD! MWAHAHAHAHA! I CHOPPED OFF HIS ARM AND RIPPED OPEN HIS CHEST! AND NOW HEROBRINE'S BLOODY CORPSE IS BEING BURNT IN THE DEPTHS OF A LAVA PIT!"

Uh, I think he wants us to know that he killed Herobrine.

"Wow, that was a pretty morbid description," Moon commented. "And kinda rude, to be honest. Hello! We're trying to sleep here!"

"Welp, he's dead," I joked. "Again, I might say. Wait, wasn't Herobrine an undead, like you Rain? I mean, the SeaWing did mention that you were the undead."

"Yes, which means that Herobrine has probably died three times," Rain said. "I wonder how he died the first time. He must have been a human back then."

"Are we literally going to stand here and dwell on Herobrine's past?" I asked. "Because nope, not interested."

"I am," Stella said.

"Shut up, nobody cares about your opinion." I snapped and Stella wilted.

"You clearly don't have any sympathy in you," Moon sighed.

"What? I do!" I protested.

"I hope Razer and Meeps will be okay without Herobrine," Rain said. "They're good fighters, but if even Herobrine couldn't defeat the Entity, they don't stand a chance."

"Guys," Stella said, quietly. "Herobrine was the Entity's strongest enemy. Now that he's dead, it's going to be easy for the Entity to kill everybody."

"Well, he can try," I said. "But we'll be ready." 

Meep's POV

"He's dead," I said.

Razer looked upset. "Entity needs to die," he said. "The world is too dangerous with him alive."

"I don't know if the world will ever truly be safe," I told him. "No matter what we do, no matter how many villains we kill, the world will always be dangerous."

"Some people think that we're evil." Razer said.

"Well, as they always say," I said, quoting a FNAF song. "But sometimes to do some good, you've got to be the bad guy!"

"Who says that?" Razer asked.

"FNAF," I answered.

"I... have no idea what that is," Razer said. "But I'm assuming it's complicated."

"Indeed it is," I said.

"He killed Herobrine," Razer said, sadly, tears in his eyes. "He wasn't the best, but he was the only parental figure I ever had."

"Entity has taken too many lives," he added. "Maybe killing him will serve justice for all those who lost their lives because of him."

Andrew, Null, Herobrine, and all those countless poor people.

I sighed. "Perhaps," I whispered. "Perhaps."

We'll be back Entity, I thought, determinedly. We're going to train and get some allies to help us defeat you. And when we do, then we'll come back to deal with you.

Entity's POV

"Nebula," I said, entering her house, the witch turned around and glared at me, a potion of poison was in her hands.

"I hope you have a good reason for why you're disrupting me," the witch said, angrily. "And you better hope so too, because if you don't I'm going to throw this potion on you and watch you suffer and die in agony."

"I come with a proposal," I told her. "Besides, that potion won't do anything to me. So I'll be able to kill, you first."

She snorted, not at all intimidated, which I respected. "I'm not interested," she said, before turning away.

"It's about Stella," I said and suddenly, Nebula turned around and looked at me with a surprise.

"Tell me," she said, suddenly interested, like I knew she would be.

"If you promise me that you'll help me become the lord of all the dimensions, I told her. "Then I'll give you your daughter to torture, forever."

 Nebula's face curled to what looked like a smirk. "Entity," she said. "I accept this offer."

"Perfect," I said. "But first, we need to kill a couple others."

Nobody's POV

{The next morning}

As the four got ready to head out, once more, none of them noticed the red Ender eye glowing, nor did anybody notice it whisper well, isn't this fantastic. Soon, I'll be able to rule over the Overworld. My reign of darkness is about to begin.

And then, suddenly, the red Ender eye disappeared.

And somewhere in an unknown dimension, a man laughed in darkness, holding a staff with a red Ender pearl.

End of Book 1