Author's Note

Howdy, folks! The first book of the series is now complete! Yeah, in case you didn't notice in the last chapter it said "end of book 1". Thank you all for supporting this book through the bitter end. Wait, the end wasn't bitter, never mind! Thank you for supporting this book!

Special thanks to

SEAWINGLOVER10: for all of the wiki chats we made during the story.

Lady_Stella: for supporting this book, and being a huge fan of Stella.

Skaze_YX: for being my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katarinatheidiot: for supporting this book, and for not taking the drinking challenge seriously.

xjkjhjh: for being somebody I met on the wiki, voting on the story and being the first to realize that I have a Roblox account. (Sorry, Skaze, but you convinced to me to get one, so that doesn't count).

Please, I really hope none of you did do the drinking challenge. Or you're going to be drunk as heck.

Don't worry, because in case you still never noticed, this is not the only book. There is a sequel.

Ember: Moonlark! We already know that!

Moonlark: Well, they might have forgotten. I forgot how Entity killed Herobrine, I had to recheck.

Ember: Short term memory?

Moonlark (whispering): Moonber.

Ember: Huh?

Moonlark: Nothing, now get out of here.

{Ember has left the chat room}

*Moonlark is looking away so she doesn't see: Ember rejoining the chat room*

Moonlark: Welp, that's it folks, peace out, and see you in the second book that will probably be released very soon.

Ember: Hint hint.

Moonlark: I thought you left.

Ember: Nope, I just pretended that I did.

Moonlark (groaning): I don't get paid enough to deal with this.