Chapter 2

Seokjin gulped nervously, rubbing his hands together for warmth from the cold autumn air. "You alright, kid?" Yoongi grunted, his face dimly lit from the lighter he held in his slender hands. "Aye watch who you call a kid. You're cruisin' for a bruisin' man." Seokjin gruffly responded, watching the cheerleaders in their long skirts jump around and cheer on their football team. It was the first pep rally for their schools team this year and Seokjin was nervous. It's not like the greaser was athletic anyway, he was nervous because you were going to be there.

It's been months since he saw you since your summer fling and he wasn't sure how'd you react to seeing a guy like him.. or his friends. A loud screeching noise from a tire was heard aside from the noisy cheering coming from students and the band playing. The group of greasers snapped their heads in the direction of the noise. "It's them again." Taehyung said icily.

"Man, this is buggin'. Is Seokjin still wanting to take us on for a race next week?" Johnny spoke gruffly with a cigarette in one hand and the other on the wheel. "Beat it. You're on our turf." The boys leader, Namjoon stood his ground and slid off the hood of Hoseok's beat up car. Seokjin wanted to yell, swear, hell maybe even start a rumble but his nerves were all over the place. Johnny snarled and drove off, leaving the seven boys in a mood. The schools band was still playing and the coach was getting ready to give some speech that he couldn't give a shit about.

"You know.. when I get this car all done up. She's gonna run like a champ." Hoseok spoke up after a bit of much needed silence, slapping the hood gently. "Treat her like that and she won't run at all." Jimin burst out laughing and Hoseok snapped his head in his direction. Jimin let out a shriek as the older boy grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"Yeah, he's definitely here!" Yeri snickered, a hand on your back as the rest of the girls pulled you along. Wide eyed and confused, you anxiously held onto your skirt. "Let's get a little backseat bingo goin with a few girls and I'll be good." Jungkook laughed, making a swift hip thrusting motion. A blonde haired boy clad in a leather jacket rolled his eyes and shoved the younger boy. "Move it grease." Yeri said roughly to Taehyung and pushed you forward in front of the boys. So many eyes were staring you up and down and you felt so out of place. Suddenly your gaze was met by.. Seokjin? He looked so different now. His hair was slicked back and he had on a leather jacket. Where was the sweet boy you met on vacation? He seemed so much more.. intimidating now.

"Y/N?" A strand of hair fell in Seokjin's face as he looked down at you with a surprised expression on his face. "S-Seokjin!" Your entire face lit up and you felt yourself grow shy under his stare. He was really here.. standing in front of you. You couldn't even believe it. Your heart was racing and you didn't know if you could take it anymore. "I didn't think I'd see you again. I thought you were going back to your hometown after vacation." He breathed out as if he'd been holding his breath, gently taking your smaller and softer hands in his.

He took you in and kept eye contact with you, never once did he acknowledge any of his surroundings. You were so different from the girls where he lived. You were so pure and soft. You still had a sense of innocence about you and it made Seokjin want to fall in love with you all over again. "We had a change of plans." Your nervousness was betraying you and you felt yourself grow hot. Was it the bonfire or the close proximity with the boy you gave your first kiss too?

"You two know each other or something?" Jimin raised an eyebrow and leaned in curiously. Hoseok face palmed but not before elbowing his friend in the ribs. Yeri felt dejected and decided to walk away with her group of friends, clearly what she wanted to happen didn't happen. Seokjin was hers first and suddenly you came into the picture and he's completely different now. Why do you get to be that person?

"I don't want you meeting my friends." Seokjin grunted lowly, swooping his arm around you and pulling you close to his side. He pulled you away from the crowd and your peers gave you weird looks. A cute girl like you with a filthy long haired greaser?

"Why not? They don't even seem that bad, Jinnie." Jin felt his chest tighten at your choice of words specifically and the way you looked at him had him going insane. "No you don't get it.. they're not like you and I don't want you thinking any differently of me. Okay?" Jin looked around, setting his hands on your shoulders as he focused his gaze on you.

"Are you ashamed of me? Is that it?" Your voice was shaky as you held back tears that threatened to spill at any moment.

Pushing the taller boy away, you looked down at your saddle shoes, walking away from him with a fast pace. "No no no. That's not it!" Seokjin immediately chased after you, grabbing you by your wrist.

"I don't want you to leave me.. when you find out who I am." His lips parted slightly as he paused before continuing.

"When I was with you back in the summer. You made me want to change."