Chapter 1 ( part 1 )

Chapter 1 part 1

Ashley's pov:

I awoke to the sound of my younger siblings Molly and Trevor fighting over what we should have for breakfast. " I want waffles! " said Trevor. " We'll I want pancakes!!" said Molly yelling back with a louder more sassy pitched voice. "Be quite you two, your sister is still asleep and her 17th birthday is tomorrow she needs her beauty rest!! " said my mum. I giggled a little at what my mum had said, I laugh at almost everything , and turned towards my nightstand to see what time it was. I could just barely make out what my clock said because my eyes were hazy from my nice peaceful sleep.11:00 p.m. " Wow! " I said " Guess I got to much sleep. "

I walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I got in washed my hair, face, and all over. I got out and quickly brushed through my hair before it got tangled up. I dryed my long brown hair and walked down the small hallway of our little home in Mullingar Ireland to see both my brother and sister with their eyes glued to the T.V. They were watching Disney jr. and even though I only caught a glimpse of the T.V. , all I saw was Mickey Mouse and he was singing some song. It's very cute to see how much they love that show, they are only 4 years old . They are also faternal twins so my mum doesn't have a job since she is so busy taking care of them. But, I have a job I am a waitress at a fancy restraunt. I walked into our small kitchen where the smell of fresh pancakes took over the air. I guess Molly won that battle. " Morning mum. " I said . " There you are,I was starting to think you we're going to sleep until New Years! " said my mum while she piled pancakes over pancakes on a large plate. I gave her a little giggle and opened up the refrigerator and grabbed the orange juice and poured some into a glass. I was always kind of shy , even around my own mum. " I have surprise for you , it's nothing big though, but I think you will love it!! " she said with an excited smirk. She handed me a small red box with gold ribbon tied on it. " Happy early birthday sweetie! " said my mum " Thanks mum! " I started to carefully pull the ribbon off the small red box . I was expecting something like jewelry or a gift card , but when I opened it tears of happiness started to slid down my cheeks instantly I just could not believe it was really mine now finally after waiting for so long..I got my one direction concert tickets.

I remained silent not because I didn't like it, just because I couldn't believe it. I sat there in shock forgetting completely that my mom was waiting for a response. " O MY GOD MUM THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH , HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU!!!" She thought about it for a moment and then said " Your the only one in the house with a job and you work so hard, I need nothing in return from you." I dryed my tears up and said " Thank you so much mum I love you." " Your welcome sweetie now you better hurry up because you know that it's Friday and yes it still counts as a school day even if its your birthday." said my mum. I quickly ate my pancakes, went back into my room and put on a cute white sweater with a floral scarf,some cute diamond stud earrings, some skinney jeans and a pair of plain sky blue TOMS. I went into the bathroom and put on my usual makeup, mascara and bare and minerals powder and then I quickly curled my hair. Before I left I quickly pecked my siblings on the cheek and kissed my mum goodbye. I then went outside and got into the family car and drove to school. " I sure hope the teachers won't be so hard on us today.." I thought to myself.