🔥 Kabanata 35🔥

🔥 Kabanata 35🔥

Author's Note:

Please follow my official page. Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/Author-Mimi-Wattpad-Dreame-103429198061751

Devyn:

***

Devyn:

"Uhm, I'm so..so sorry po sir Echo—I was..drunk last night and—"

"She was with me last night." Sabat ni Lorenzo when I was struggling now, facing my boss na sobrang nag-aalala sa kung napaano ako. They even reported that I was missing, for Pete's sake and this was clearly my fault.

Nandito kami ngayon sa sariling office ni Lorenzo, dito kami dumiretso after earting brunch and was surprised when sir Echo was already waiting.

"I see, Mr. Romano. She's my employee in my company and we're here for a trip—kargo ko kung may masamang nangyari kay Miss Domino but thanks to you, she's safe." Sir Echo notioned at napayuko ako sa sinabi niya—I felt shame and guilt. Alam ko kung gaano ako nagwala kagabi bago pa man ako makita ni Lorenzo. Ayst!

Pansin ko ang pagkuyom ng mga kamao ni Lorenzo ngayon habang nakaupo ito sa sariling mesa. He placed both of his hands on the table and I knew that look. After last night and this morning—after what happened between us na alam kong ginusto ko rin naman..he turned possessive even more. Hindi na niya ako nilulubayan ng tingin kahit pa sa comfort room lang naman ang punta ko—tss..

Sir Echo stood up from his chair with much lightness plastered on his face. "Sorry po talaga, sir Echo.." I added. Tumango at ngumiti lang ito sa'kin.

"It's fine, Devyn. Glad you're safe with Mr. Romano. But we're leaving the island at two in the afternoon. Hihintayin ka nalang namin sa bus, okay?" Mabilis akong tumango at tumayo.

"Ihahatid ko na rin siya." I looked back at Lorenzo and saw how darkened his face was.

"Pardon?" Sir Echo was a bit startled right there.

Lorenzo then fakely smiled at sir Echo.

"I'll drive Devyn to her home. She'll send a message right after we arrive." And his tone was evidently not so friendly to my boss—God! Nanadya ba siya? I just got hired..

"No problem if that's the case. I'll see you at the office, Miss Domini. Thank you, Mr. Romano." Obviously, sobrang opposite ng character ni sir Echo kay Lorenzo. Hanggang sa lumabas na ng opisina ni Lorenzo si sir Echo, pinandilatan ko siya ng mata. I couldn't believe he was throwing shade to my own boss—sir Echo was very concerned to me at kung napaano na ako and here he was, arching his brows and hefty tenor to my boss.

"He's my boss, Lorenzo. I just got a good-paying job—at least, you don't have to be like that." We didn't even have a proper label sa kabila ng nangyari sa'min—and the last paragraph he instilled to my mind this morning just couldn't subside. Mahal ko siya at gusto ko ring may marinig sa kaniya—but he instead explained and manifested his side but not our label.

Gusto ko siyang intindihin but it's hard to.

Tinalikuran ko siya sabay irap pero mabilis pa sa kidlat niyang hinarang ang katawan niya sa pintoan ng sariling opisina niya.

"Where are you going?" What's wrong with him? I rolled my eyes. Actually, he looked both stupid and cute at the same time. Selos na selos siya ng walang dahilan and that bugged me, actually—goosebumps overflowing.

"I need to go home na rin, mag-iimpake ako ng mga gamit, wanna help?" Sarcastically I asked and pushed him away from the entrance pero ayaw nitong umalis sa kinatatayuan nito, as if, may gagawin akong masama na hinid niya magugustohan.

"Don't need to ask, let's go." Kinuha niya ang kamay ko sabay hila sa'kin palabas ng opisina nito when three men—gorgeously looking men ang nakatambay sa labas at mukhang inaabangan siya. I looked back at Lorenzo and he seemed underrated by his looks.

This is what you look like when you're silently bullied by your friends. Gusto kong matawa sa mukha niya.

"Hi, Miss Devyn. Glad you're safe." That was..Alessandro, if I was not mistaken. Nahihiya akong nag-thank you rito.

I met him coupld of times than the two guys--I heard, silang apat pala ang mga nagmamay-ari sa isla Cuatros.. No wonder, these islands looked like paradise because of the Gods living here.

Lorenzo:

Obviously, these maggots were waiting for this moment here. Lalo na dahil sa mahigpit kong hawak ang kamay ni Devyn ngayon. I was triggered kanina. Akala ko susundan niya ang boss niya.

"Hey, Enzo, aren't you planning to attend the conference today? Mukhang may balak ka namang tumakas, a?" Napoleon teased. May conference na naman? Tss. These a*sholes were playing bullies.

"Tutulongan ko pang mag-impake ang girlfriend ko." Then I rushed out away from the three—I didn't know this was a sweet revenge against Napoleon and Dimitri when couple of times they had to ditch away coz of their women—now their wives. Tsk.

And I just addressed Devyn as my girlfriend.

She told me her things were in the family-sized chalet where she and her co-workers stayed. Hawak-kamay naming binaybay ang daan patungo dun—she was quiet. I stopped walking and she did too.

"Devyn, I couldn't be a perfect boyfriend to you. I'd like to apologize in advance—I don't know how to handle..relationships." Honestly, I blurted. Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay and I hate it—but she's Devyn, so I must retreat.

"I don't even know, we are already in a relationship, Lorenzo, do we?" Why, after all what happened between us?

I looked deep down her soul. "You're mine, since day one. That's where we started our relationship." She might have called me manipulative, arrogant, or possessive bastard—but this is me in a so-called relationship. I never had one, pero kung gan'to naman pala ang pakiramdam—then, I would never missed chances to be away from her. Ayokong may nakatinging ibang lalake sa kaniya, I hate when other men were smiling at her—baka mapatay ko lang sila.

Slowly, she nodded. "Then..just be a good boyfriend who never cheat and lie. And by the way, you're mine too." I couldn't help not to frown and smiled later on. Well, never thought she could be as possessive as me, huh. But I like her be that way.. Fair enough.