Chapter 63

Irina's kisses were like fire. Naruto never expected the angel to be so passionate once she no longer had to worry about falling, but they had been going at it for several hours ever since they woke up that morning, and his angelic girlfriend didn't seem to have any intention of stopping. Her lips sought his with startling voracity. Her tongue filled his mouth. It was hot, wet, and slippery.

And he loved it.

Naruto was sitting up in bed, one hand behind him for stability and the other on Irina's lower back. The girl in question was sitting on top of him, straddling his thighs as she slowly ground her wet heat against his shaft, covering his appendage in her sexual secretions. It was an incredible feeling. The sensation of his length slowly being stroked by the woman's plump and aroused lips suffused his entire body with pleasure.

Sweat covered every inch of their bodies. The scent of their sweat mixed and intermingled with the smell of sex. Naruto was certain anyone walking in would have passed out from the overwhelming smell.

"Haaaah... hyykk... mmmm... nmmm..."

Irina opened her mouth and stuck her tongue inside of his mouth, plundering the depths of his mouth like an explorer seeking forgotten treasure. Her arms were around his neck, hugging him tight, and the gyration of her hips contained an eroticism he would have never expected from such an innocent and pure soul.

Not so innocent now.

Naruto didn't know if Irina was the one who slid him inside of her, or if he'd lost patience and slipped into her wet heat, but it wasn't long before they were rutting again. How many times did this make now? Ten? Twenty? After that first night, Naruto and Irina had spent nearly every waking moment having sex. He didn't know if it was this room, Irina's sudden lack of inhibitions, or his own high libido, but they had only stopped to rest, eat, and bathe... and sometimes they even had sex when they bathed.

"Naruto... haaaah... hhhmmmm... oooh... you feel... so good... I can't believe... can't believe... this is what I've... oooh! What I've been missing out on!"

As Irina arched her back after Naruto lifted his hips, her breasts bounced before his face, and Naruto latched onto one of them. Irina squealed as Naruto sucked her nipple into his mouth. She tasted of salt. Naruto didn't mind that in the least as he swirled his tongue around her nipple, felt her body convulse, and pulled his arm tighter around her waist.

Several shudders later and Irina came hard.

Their breathing was heavy as Naruto fell back onto the bed and wrapped both arms around her. He rubbed his hands up and down her sweat-soaked back. Irina continued to shudder against him, trapped within the throes of passion and ecstacy. Her breathing was heavy and hot on his chest.

"Haaah... haaah... mmmm... Naruto...?"

"Yeah?"

"I want a bath."

Naruto almost rolled his eyes as Naruto slid out from under the girl, lifted her into his arms, and carried her like a princess into the bathing room. She seemed to enjoy being pampered. One could only assume it was because she didn't often get all of his attention because they were usually with everyone else.

The bathing room was small compared to the ones Naruto was used to using. It reminded him of a typical Japanese bath, the kind he could expect from an apartment, though the cedar tub was more like something he would find at a hot spring.

Naruto took a great deal of care when cleaning Irina's body. He washed her stomach, chest, back, legs, arms, and even her feet. She seemed to enjoy the treatment. Her eyes were on him the whole time and the smile on her face was filled with such joy that Naruto told himself he would do this with her again after they got home too.