The truth

Tim turns around he looks at you and says "I have been honest with you". You say "no I saw something else I didn't see a wolf". He turns away from you he says "you gotta go to bed it's nighttime and you have work tomorrow". You say "your not my father I wanna know what you are". He looks back at you angrily you drop the situation you go into the bathroom with clothes and changes. You get out and goes to bed.

8 hours later you hear "BEEP BEEP BEEP". You turn it off you get out of bed you take a shower you get out and change he walks in "what do you want for brea-"? He says while staring at you in your bra. You get scared your face turns red "uhhhh just some scrambled eggs and sausage". He laughs and says "yeah I'll get you that sausage".

He then walks out you finish getting ready you still have his little joke in your head "I'll get that sausage for you". You giggle at the joke you then finish up.

You walk out of the bathroom you walk downstairs and sits at the table "nice joke you said up there and I take it your coming in with me and where's your dog"? You ask politely. He cooks and says "I am coming with you my dog is at my house with my friend his name is Perry and I'm glad you like my joke". He sets your plate on the table you say smiling "thank you, you didn't have to do this".

He sits down with his plate and says "nonsense I like cooking and your very welcome". You eat while thinking about what happened last night. He looks at you, you get done eating you stand up and cleans the kitchen he gets done eating and puts his dish in the sink you turn around not knowing he was still right there, your lips was close to his you thought to yourself "I hope he moves" you say in your head scared because of what happened last night.

You snap out of your thought and he doesn't move you two stare at each other he then asks "you ready"? He walks to the counter and grabs the keys you say "yep let's go".

He opens your door you go outside to the car he locks your door and goes inside the car you do the same he then drives you to work you both get out you walk inside and gets ready for the day you deal with 5 customers your getting ready to deal with the sixth until you hear "(Y/N) GET OUT HERE NOW"!

You go outside and sees Liam "well well well don't I have stuff to tell you my deary". He says evily. You ask "what is it that you gotta tell me"?

Tim walks out and says "Liam not now". He says "why not I think she deserves to know". He looks at you and says "he's a wolf like you". You say "I knew that he told me". He asks smirking "did he tell you what else he is"?

You look at Tim confused and says "no". Liam says "no worries don't get mad I'll tell you he is a demon but he isn't a normal demon he has powers that are unbelievable".

You ask Tim still staring at him "so is that what you turned into last night"? Tims eyes tear up "I didn't want to tell you cause I was afraid you would go leave me again".

You look at him confused and asks "again what are u saying"? Liam says "that leads me to the next big of information he is someone you kn-". Tim yells at him "LET ME TELL HER"!

He looks at you and says "I'm someone you knew back in school but I left cause you took an interest in my brother". You look at them both and realize who they are "Tim barber and Liam barber oh my god"! You say shocked.

You walk backwards away from Tim "(Y/n) plz listen to me I did it because I knew you were in love with my bro-". You interrupt and yell "YOU THINK I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER NO THAT WASN'T THE REASON WHY I WAS SPENDING ALL THAT WITH HIM IT WAS BECAUSE ME AND HIM HAD A SURPRISE FOR YOU AND WHEN I WAS GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU, YOU WERE GONE SO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT ME HURTING YOU, NO IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND YOU HURT ME"!

He looks shocked and asks "what"? You ask "yeah didn't expect that did you, do you even wanna know what the surprise was"? He asks "yes what was it"? You say almost crying "get in the car and I'll take you to her". Tim gets confused and asks "her"? You get frustrated and shouts "YOU WANNA SEE HER OR NOT"? You both get in the car Liam gets in his vehicle and follows you, you pull up to your parents house you say "stay in the car I'll be right back".

He stays you go inside "mom dad I'm home". Your mother comes downstairs and says "hey honey why you home"? You stare at her and asks "I need Phoenix where is she"?

Your father comes down and asks "she's here why"? Phoenix runs down the stairs and hugs you, you pick her up and say "someone's here to see you honey". You look at your parents and say "if you wanna come and see what's going on then follow me".

You go outside carrying Phoenix Tim gets out of the car your parents follow you, you walk over to Tim and says "this is your daughter when I was spending time with your brother I was asking him how to give the news to you and when you left I was shattered she was the surprise".