The end

You turn around grabbing your knife you get up quickly pushing the guy against the cold cement wall putting your knife against his neck asking him "who the fuck are you"? The guy doesn't respond then lights come on you feel like someone punched you in the gut from the embarrassment and heat on your face you felt, you turn around and gulps.

You see a black shadow in the distance you get angry you go over the railing and jump off doing a back flip landing on the floor. You stand up walking over to the man "why did you kill my father"? You ask angrily.

He asks "who's your father"? You look at him more raged "my father's name is (Your father's name) ring a bell"? You ask. He says "he was my best man my friend I wouldn't kill him". You grab your knife and yells "HE'S DEAD HE HAD YOUR ADDRESS IN HIS POCKET AND YOUR TELLING ME YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM"?!

He looks at you and asks "you don't remember me do you"? You get mad because you think he's stalling you charge after him he falls, you fall on top of him you see his face in the little bit of light you get off him and steps back with tears in your eyes.

He says "yes it's me your brother he had that in his pocket because I told him where I was after you found out what happened a few years ago". You put your knife back you ask "then who killed dad I came here thinking it was someone here because he had it in his pocket"?

Your brother says "I don't know but I'm glad to see you sis". You smile at him and say "me to and guess what your gonna be a uncle to baby number two". He gets excited and asks "oh my god really how far along"? You say "10 wee-". You get interrupted by a guy asking with a gun pointed at you and your brother "what a family reunion how is this going for you guys"?

You get up grabbing your gun "awwwww little sister protecting her big brother huh". The guy says. You ask "who are you"? He smirks and says "my name is Argento your brothers right hand man and I killed your father I was going to kill you buuuut your way to important and plus I heard Phoenix is going to have a sibling so that's who I am". Your eyes turn pink and yells "LEAVE MY FAMILY OUT OF THIS INCLUDING MY BOYFRIEND"!

Argento chuckles and says "oh I am but you should know Tim isn't a perfect guy for you as you think he is he has secrets that he hasn't told you I should know because I was working for him for about 6 years until he killed my parents and younger sister because his excuse was they were going after someone he cared about so ever since that day whoever Tim is surrounded by I want to make them suffer just like I did".

Your eyes turn normal you say with tears in your eyes "but that was all I had of family and you took them away from me".

Argento says "I'm willing to hand myself in and I'm willing to have someone there to protect you from him and to be a father figure for your kids if you promise to stay away from Tim while I'm in jail or prison wherever I go you will be protected by him".

You think about it for a few minutes and asks "ok I'm willing to do this what do you want me to do"? Argento yells "ARI COME ON SHE AGREED"! Ari comes out and says "hi my name is Ari I hope we can get along and sorry if my brother is a douche".

You smile at her and say "oh no he wasn't at all and my name is (Y/n)". Ari asks sweetly "wonderful I love your name and I hope we become best friends and I also hear you have a daughter and another child on the way"? You say "yes I do". Ari smiles and says "awesome".

You look at Argento and asks "I thought I was gonna have a father figure for my kids they already have a mother it's me sooooo"?

Argento looks at you and says "yes you must have misunderstood I was talking about me after prison I will be there for you and your kids". You back up towards your brother and asks "what I don't even know you for one, for two what am I supposed to tell them"? Argento says "I don't know what your supposed to tell them but I promise I'll be there for all three of you".