Where is tim?

Liam says "just get in the car". You say "no last time I got in the car with you I was pregnant, went to your house and then we started a two year relationship so tell me where is tim or I'll just walk and I'm mad at you for having someone I knew kidnap me". Liam stared at you with a grin and asks "you wouldn't just go and walk and the reason I told him to kidnap you was because of reasons".

You say confidentially "watch me and what was your reason". Liam says sarcastically "well then if you walk I guess you can't see tim and just drop the situation besides the reason isn't important if it makes you feel any better Tim agreed to it". You ask "what do you mean"? Liam says "just get in the car and I'll show you and just drop the situation".

You get in the car he gets in the car he drives you ask "where is he"? Liam says "you'll see just enjoy the ride". You give him a glare then you look out the window for 5 hours Liam then pulls in the parking lot of the city overlooker you both get out liam says "follow me".

You follow him up a hill you look up over the hill you see Tim at the bench waiting for you, you run to Tim and hugs him he picks you up and holds you, you wrap your legs around him and cries on his shoulder. Tim says "shhhhhhh I'm here I'm here it's ok your safe your alright".

You say crying "I'm sorry I was being rude at the hospital it's just that my mom died and I was devastated I'm so sorry". He kisses your forehead and sits down holding you on the bench you unravel your legs he moves you to the side so you sit on his lap you lay your head on his chest you sniffle he wraps his arms around you tightly you look towards the city "where's Phoenix"? You ask looking at him he says "she's with your dad at his house don't worry she's ok". You smile and say "I'm glad she's ok but who's watching them".

He kisses your forehead and says "body guards just trust me they're alright". You feel relieved you snuggle on his chest and fall asleep he sees your asleep he smiles at you he gets up holding you bridal style he puts you in the car "your welcome btw you know I didn't have to bring her to you I could've just brought her with me besides does she even know the real reason why you left"? Liam says.

Tim shuts the car door quietly and says "I'm grateful you were with her to keep track of her but you didn't have to hurt her for one and for two do you know how to shut up".

Liam chuckles and says "I hurt her because you told me too I still love her yeah you told me not to get feelings for her but you know what I did and I only hurt her because you wanted me to because you decided to come back".

Tim says angrily "I had too leave it's not my fault, I was protecting her I had to disappear I was only doing the right thing by protecting her". Liam says raising his voice "you hurt her as well by leaving I had to pick up the pieces after you left she was shattered do you know what that did to her she began having a drinking problem afterwards so it is your fault"!

Tim gets more angry and starts raising his voice "she is mine not yours I'm finally in her life again and your not ruining that for me nor my daughter"!

Liam grins and says "oh speaking of Phoenix I was basically the one that raised her because you left and another thing I was going to take (Y/n) with me I wasn't gonna bring her back but since I'm a good brother I did and I could've told her some lie so she doesn't have to deal with a lying, manipulative, leaving, making excuses, scared asshole like you". Tim's eyes turn blood red and yells "I WASN'T SCARED I WAS PROTECTING HER NOT ONLY THAT BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"!

He turns into a ocean blue wolf Liam turns into a brown wolf they growl Tim tackles Liam, Tim bites Liam and growls loudly Liam growls back and pushes Tim down the hill Tim gets up and charges after Liam, Liam moves to the side Tim still charges after Liam and pins him to the ground. Tim turns human Liam turns human as well Tim gets off and says "I do not want you near my family again or else".

Tim walks back to the car and gets in he sees your still asleep he then drives 6 hours to your house he gets out of the car he goes to your side of the car he unbuckles you he picks you up bridal style he takes you inside and takes you to the bedroom.

He lays you on the bed he lays on the bed with you he grabs you and has you lay on him he wraps his arms around you and he falls asleep. 5 hours later you wake up seeing Tim sleeping and has you tangled with him.

You giggle and kiss his forehead Tim moves he gets startled he jumps and wakes up you get scared you tap his shoulder and asks concerned and frightened "Tim you ok"?

He turns around to look at you, you see his red eyes you scream and gets out of bed "Tim it's just me calm down". You say scared. He turns into a wolf and next thing you see is him running towards you, you feel pain and blood is everywhere.