Your mother

You wake up you open your eyes slightly and see a white ceiling you move your head around the room then you see the doctor you sit up and ask "what happened"? The doctor goes over to you and says "your pregnant that's why you passed out".

You freak out and say "WHAT"! The doctor asks confused "what are you not excited to have a baby"? You feel sick you get out of bed you put your feet on the cold white floor you run into the bathroom you fall onto your knees in front of the toilet and vomits, Tim goes in with you and rubs your back "You ok"? He asks concerned. "Yes I'm fine it's just morning sickness I'm worried about my mot-".

You vomit into the toilet again. Tim continues to rub your back and says "your mother is uhh (Y/n) I'm sorry but uhh she's um-". You look up at him wiping your face off with a towel from the sink behind you then you interrupt him and say teary eyed "dead she's dead". Tim says "yes".

You get up crying you put your head under the faucet you put your mouth under it you turn the water on and washes your mouth out you then wash your hands at the sink you dry yourself off and turn around to him and asks him still crying "so who did it and how did it happen"? He gulps and says "we don't know who did it but we know how she died she was in a car crash".

You stop crying and sniffle  you grit your teeth you gets mad "FIND OUT WHO KILLED HER OR I WILL"! Tim looks at you and says "calm down your gonna get stressed out or give stress to the baby or worse get hurt".

You walk to tim and yell "MY MOTHER IS DEAD INSTEAD OF WATCHING OVER ME YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING OVER MY FATHER AND DAUGHTER AND FINDING OUT WHO KILLED MY MOTHER"! Tim says "your father and daughter are here in the waiting room and I'm trying to do everything I can (Y/n) just plz calm down". Your eyes turn pink and yells "TRY HARDER"!

He nods "by the way how are you pregnant"? He asks curioulsy. You huff and explain "since I have this curse it makes my body do things faster and since we had sex your the father again". He nods and says "Okay". You laugh crazily and ask "what did you think I was preganat by someone else"? He shakes his head no and says "I just didn't know". You shake your head unbelievably and say "just go". 

Tim walks out of the room angry your eyes turn normal you stay in the bathroom for a few mins you think about what you have said to Tim, you get out of the bathroom you walk over to the bed and lays down.

You cover yourself up the nurse comes in and says "here you go sweetie". She puts a glass of water on your bedside you say "thank you". She says sweetly "no problem". She walks out of the room you drink the glass of water then all of a sudden it gets dizzy and pitch black.

Sorry I made it short just wanna make the next chapter about what happens next instead of this one btw I hope you like the story so far and feel free to comment.