Clumsy

It was the next day in the morning. Louis was still sleeping but Harry had woken up already as the ball of energy he was.

Harry would have been bored if he hadn't had Louis by his side, because now he could entertain himself by watching the smaller boy sleep; and he found it amusing how much he enjoyed just looking at him. That's how much he liked Louis.

But Harry was getting hungry so he decided that it was a good time to wake Louis up.

He started poking Louis lightly first. "Lou..." "Hey..."

That didn't really work so he started shaking him instead. "LOUUUUUUUU..."

Louis growled and tried to slap Harry's hand away but he failed, so he gave in. "Whaaaaat." He said with his morning voice.

"We have to get up!!"

"No... why...?"

"Because I'm hungry." Harry said and then pouted while giving Louis sad puppy eyes.

"Ughhhhhh..." Louis covered Harry's face with his hand and pushed it back so he fell on his back on the bed.

Harry sat again and started poking Louis one more time.

"Lou pleaseeeee, pretty pleaseee!!" Harry pleaded.

"Okay...!, okay. I'm getting up now. What time is it anyway?"

"It's 8 am"

"Ugh Haz, it's still too early"

"I know, but I was thinking maybe we could go out today?"

"Oh, sure. Where do you wanna go?"

"Let's go to the mall"  Harry said almost jumping on the bed.

Louis let out a giggle. "Alright then, maybe we could have breakfast there. I'm too lazy to cook anything now, besides, I'm too tired I could probably burn the kitchen..."

Harry then laughed at what Louis had said. "Okay, that sounds great, I don't want to die today, we still have to survive for the rest of the week."

Louis smiled brightly.

"By the way... Lou, thank you for bringing me here last night when I fell asleep on the sofa. I was barely awake, I'm sorry I made you carry me all the way here, I was probably too heavy."

"Don't even worry about it Haz, you were as light as a feather. It was no problem at all." Louis winked at Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both got up and changed their clothes.

They had decided to go to the mall on Louis' car and they were on their way. Harry wanted to listen to music so he turned on the radio. Mr. Brightside started playing and Louis couldn't resist but sing along to the song.

"This song is such a banger, it's definitely one of my favorites."

"I didn't know you liked this type of music."

"Obviously. Why? You don't?"

"I mean, yeah... I can tell why you like it; but I prefer artists like The Beatles, or Pink Floyd, Elvis... Coldplay..."

"You have really good taste in music to be honest, I'm impressed Haz."

"Why thank you, really."

Louis laughed and realized that they were already close to the mall.

They arrived and got out of the car after Louis parked it.

"Great, let's go eat something now, I'm starving!" Harry beamed and grabbed Louis' wrist to drag him along to some place to go eat breakfast.