Meeting 2

I bounced happily down the hall to meet the others. As I looked behind me, I saw Nezuko walking close to Giyuu who was looking around the house.

"This is where I live. We live in the floor below though." I said

We reached the room and I opened the door. Inside I saw Rengoku standing next to the window and Mitsuri sitting near a fainted Inosuke. I looked at Giyuu in confusion.

"Why is Inosuke fainted?" I asked.

"I hit him cause he was making a ruckus and about to demolish this place." He replied.

"Wait was all the noise being caused last night because of him?"

"Yup."

Nezuko's P.O.V

The girl was asking Tomioka-san some questions, so I decided to see where we were.

Just as I was about to go, I heard Tomioka-san ask the girl, "How did you know our names and that there were more of us?"

Giyuu's P.O.V

I suddenly remembered something. The girl knew the demon's and boar head's name. I decided to ask her about it.

"Girl, how did you know our names and that they were more of us?"

"First, I have a name. It's y/n. And about your questions.... Um this is gonna be confusing but you guys are not supposed to be real."

'Ok out of all the things I expected to be told, that was definitely not it'

"What do you mean 'not real'? Are you not talking to us at the moment?" This had got to be some trick. There was no other explanation.

Reader explains what anime and mangas are and how they are characters from a particular manga

'Ok I guess there was another explanation.'

Reader's P.O.V

After I finished explaining, I noticed that all eyes were on me. I suddenly became nervous under their piercing stares. Didn't help that I had anxiety either.

"I still don't believe you. If we are supposed to be 'made up' how are we  speaking to you  a 'real' person." Rengoku commented

"Fine, I will show you proof. But first I need to tell you not to come down. I really don't think my mom will believe all this 'anime characters coming to the real world' and my sister, well she has a slight *not so slight* crush on some of you and I'm not sure how she'll react.

They all looked at me with blank faces. 'A 'crush'?' 

Something felt off. I looked around and realised Muichiro was not here. I decided to check the balcony if he was still there. He was, but fast asleep on a chair. I SQUEALED and then immediately slapped a hand over my mouth to not wake him up. I whipped out my phone and took a photo to save this moment. I then went back to the others and told them that he was asleep.

"Ok you guys wait here, I will bring proof up. And dont come down. Nobody can know that you are here, ok? Be right back."

I ran down and went to take my laptop as I was going to leave, my sister saw me.

"Where are you going y/n?" she asked.

"Nowhere, just going upstairs to get ideas for a project. Bye." I quickly answered and ran upstairs. 'Wow that was not suspicious at all Y/n.'

Everybody was sitting in a group while inosuke was still knocked out. I went and sat in between Mitsuri and Nezuko. I opened the laptop and quickly took the 1st episode of demon slayer. I looked at Nezuko and Giyuu and I could tell that they recognize a few of the scenes. I then took the episode where Tanjiro meets the pillars and Rengoku and Mitsuri look shocked. After the episode finishes I closed the laptop and looked at everybody present.

"See. You guys are not supposed to be real but here you are. I dont understand why the other pillars, Tanjiro and Zenitsu have not come? 

3rd Person P.O.V

Everybody was still processing what they were just shown. All of a sudden there was a loud crash and a shout.  

I finished editing this so here's an early chapter