Questions

I just finished binge watching Toilet Bound Hanako-kun and my favourite character is Mitsuba. I strive to be like him someday. Looks and personality. Nyurufufufufu. 

The story will get confusing when it goes to the characters still in the KNY world and may contain spoiler of other animes.

 Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back to the KNY world, nobody's P.O.V

The following day, all of the remaining hashiras and kanoe's got ready for making a plan to get their comrades (and sister) back. They all assembled for a meeting with the head of the corps. As they waited, countless questions went through their mind. 

Tanjiro- I hope Nezuko and Inosuke are safe. Don't worry Nezuko, your big brother will definitely save you. 

Zenitsu- Nezuko-chan, please be safe. Inosuke also will be safe I guess? But he better not harm Nezuko chan.

Obanai- Where could they all have disappeared? I hope Mitsuri and the others are safe.

Shinobu- Who is this person who could make some of our best Hashiras disappear so easily?

Uzui and Sanemi- Is the person who made them disappear, a demon.

Himejima *crying*- I pray that everybody is safe

Oyakata-sama entered and everybody bowed. " Good morning my children. I hope all of you rested well as we will start discussing on how to bring back our friends." Everybody nods, very tense.

Timeskip cause I can't think of an extended version of their discussion 

Everybody had given their observations and thought of a plan.

Observations

*When they all disappeared, lightning had struck near where they were standing. 

*Lightning is fast so it might be able to open portals. It must be the key.

*The suspect could make them disappear just by knowing how they look and having met them in person.

*All those who had gone had met the mysterious person.

Plan

*This person used lightning to transport them so Zenitsu could maybe come in handy. (at this he started panicking at the pressure dropped on him)

*They will first make Zenitsu practise, and then send 2 of the hashiras to check the other world.

They all turned towards Zenitsu after confirming the above. Sweat rolled down his forehead as he shook his head wildly. "E-EHHHHH! I can't do it. I don't even know how to fight properly."

Tanjiro turned towards him with desperation clearly etched on his face. "Zenitsu please. We need you. They took Nezuko too. She needs our help." 

At the mention of Nezuko, Zenitsu looks down, a shadow covering his eyes. "Yes, Nezuko needs my help. I will try my level best to save her." He looked up with sparkles around him. Everybody else sweatdropped at his sudden show of bravado. Tanjiro smiled gratefully at him. Zenitsu jumped up and shouted, "Lets get to saving!" Everybody got up except Shinobu. 

"If the person can transport only people he/she have met, how come only Nezuko disappeared and not with Tanjiro?" She spoke up. 

Everybody turned around in shock. Tanjiro and Zenitsu looked terrified. Sanemi immediately started interrogating Tanjiro. "Did your sister go somewhere without you? If she did, where did she go? Did she bring somebody in here? Is she the person working with Muzan? Have you betrayed us? Why did you only send a few of us to WHO KNOWS WHERE?!"

By now he had lifted Tanjiro by the collar and was shaking him. Everybody rushed to help Tanjiro and calm the angry Hashira. "Sanemi calm down and maybe Tanjiro will tell us how Nezuko got transported." Oyakata-sama said making Sanemi halt and turn towards the head bowing down.

"Now Tanjiro, did you ever leave your sister or let her wander around?" Tanjiro turned towards the leader and nodded. "Yes Oyakata-sama, when we were passing through a city, I had left her at a shop because I had located Muzan." Everybody looked at him in shock after hearing Muzans name. Uzui nodded. "If Muzan was nearby, it would make sense that the person helping him must be nearby. Your sister is a demon so she must have sensed if this person was one too. If what you say is true and she doesn't attack humans then this person must be human too. " Tanjiro looked guilty. He should not have left her alone. 

Oyakata-sama must have guessed how Tanjiro was feeling because he immediately spoke up, "Tanjiro don't blame yourself. If you had met this person too then we would have one less person to help." Tanjiro looked at him with gratitude but deep down he still felt guilty. They all got up and went somewhere to figure out how to get Zenitsu to open these gateways.

Meanwhile, in the same universe there was a disagreement going on

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T SEND ME THERE!" This voice belonged to none other than Muzan. A mysterious hooded person was sitting in front of him bowing down. After he/she had sent the demon slayers, they had fainted. This great power came with a risk. Normally they could only transport a maximum of 3 people, but since they had sent 6, right after they used this power, they collapsed. This persons strength had not been regained completely. 

"Muzan-sama forgive me, but I have not recovered fully. I'm afraid that if I try sending you now you might be sent to a different dimension than what I sent the others too. And I can't assure you that the world would be safe for you. Also part of your power might go." Muzan, even though seething with anger, nodded and spoke, "We will leave in a week, you better have been recovered by then." The hooded person nodded and went to where he/she was staying. As soon as they reached inside they started muttering.

"Crazy fool thinks he can boss me around. I have worked so hard for this power just to come here and be treated like shit. I should have stayed in my world. No I can't back out now. I need to complete this. The result will be worth it even if I die on the way." He/she sat on his bed and took out a backpack from under the bed. He/she fished out a notebook and started jotting some notes down. He/she then tore the page and walked over to the window. They threw back the hood. All of a sudden the person threw the torn page out the window, but instead of floating down, it just powdered into nothing. They walked back and sat down on the bed. Something big was going to happen soon.

Yosh I finally finished this chapter. I have spent so many hours of adding dialogues and correcting mistakes. Hope you guys liked this chapter.