Chapter 1 - A Worrying Start

As Masky continued to think to himself, Jeff started to bee bop (walk) into the room. He looked at the two on the ground in awe. Not really knowing what to think, Jeff walked over to the table, grabbed his knife, and walked away. He was definitely going to tell people about what he saw.
Masky snapped out of his thinking trance due to a gentle tugging on his jacket, and as he looked down, he saw Toby, still very young, pulling on his jacket and looking up at him.
"M-Masky? Where am I?" Toby said, looking up at the older male.
"You're in our house, why?" Masky replied. Toby just looked down.
"I was c-curious," Toby said, looking at the ground. Masky picked Toby up, set him down on the couch, turned on cartoons for Toby to watch, and sat back down to do his work. Masky hasn't even been working for 5 minutes before Toby was bored.
'Guess I won't be getting any work done.' Masky thought to himself as he gathered his papers together, setting them in a neat pile and looked over his shoulder and saw Toby just sitting there, not watching the cartoons. Masky picked Toby up and carried him to his room, as it was getting late, and pulled out some random clothing, knowing it would all be too big for Toby anyway. Then he handed the clothes to Toby and pointed at the bathroom, sternly, yet gently telling him to get changed.
Masky waited for a few minutes, but Toby still wasn't back, Masky was really starting to worry, so he walked down the hall, opened the door, and almost had a panic attack when he say nobody in there. Toby has left the bathroom, but didn't return to the room. He could be anywhere and was in terrible danger, Masky had to find Toby before anybody else did, or else he ran the risk of loosing Toby. Masky wasted no time in starting to look around for the little proxy, he looked under tables and caught the unwanted attention of others, who whispered as he walked by, Masky just gave them the middle finger and continued to look around.
Just as Masky was making his way around the corner, he ran right into Hoodie, and I mean literally ran into him, and they both fell to the ground. Hoodie just looked confused.
"Are you okay? You seem stressed out," Hoodie asked. Masky just looked at Hoodie and told him the entire story, about how Toby was in grave danger, and Hoodie made an offer to help, which Masky immediately accepted. After all, with more people, they could find Toby faster. As they looked around for Toby and without him turning up, they both started to panic, until Masky walked back into the living room. In that room he saw Toby cuddling Smile Dog, fast asleep on the ground. Masky sighed in relief and told Hoodie that Toby was safe and sound. Masky walked up to Toby, who slightly opened his eyes and looked up, but didn't make his head get up too high before it crashed back down onto Smile, asleep. Hoodie walked up behind Masky and gasped.
"He's so small," Hoodie whispered to Masky.
"No dip Sherlock," Masky responded as he bent over to pick Toby up. He was angry that Tony had pulled such a stunt, but also relieved that he was okay. Masky carried the smaller male into his room, set him down on the bed, and tucked him in, then went to go get changed, it hadn't been a day, but Masky knew that they were in for a long ride.
Word count: 615
_Lyra_Rodgers_ enjoyed the last chapter, so I'm sacrificing my non existent life to write more! I'm a lonely person. I'm fine don't ask. XD