Chapter 4 - Medical Attention

After breakfast, Masky carried Toby over to the couch, and set him down next to Sally. Sally looked over at Toby and smiled. Toby looked at Sally and he looked very confused.
"Hello! How are you?" Sally exclaimed. Toby just looked at her, then looked down at the floor. Sally, being the one who expects everybody to pay attention to her when she was talking, wasn't too happy about this and didn't take it lightly. She grabbed Toby and pushed him off the couch without realizing that there was a sharp blade on the ground. The blade went right through Toby's skin, which he didn't feel, as he is numb, but Sally let out a bloodcurdling scream when she saw the red liquid pour out of the back of the younger males head. Masky rushed into the room and grabbed Toby to inspect the damage. He instantly realized that Toby needed medical attention, Masky picked up Toby and ran to EJ.
"He's got a cut in the back of his head!" Masky shouted once he entered the room. EJ looked at Toby and automatically grabbed him and set him down on a hospital cot and rushed to get the things to close the wound.
Once he got back, he immediately injected some sleeping liquid (idk what it is) into Toby's arm. Toby looked at Masky, sorrow in his eyes, right before he passed out. EJ immediately got to work on the back of Toby's head.
"This is a REALLY bad cut. What the heck happened?!" EJ asked Masky. Masky just shrugged. EJ continued his work, and was really concentrating on cleaning and sewing the wound.
After about 10 minutes, EJ was finished. Luckily, the sewing was a big success, and Toby would be perfectly fine after he woke up. Later, Toby opened his eyes and looked around. He had no clue what happened, and to be honest, he didn't want to know. Masky was sitting next to Toby, clearly asleep. Toby poked Masky's cheek, smiling to himself, but only seeing a small flinch in response. At last, Masky opened his eyes, and looked at Toby.
"You can stop poking me."
"H-how did you kn-ow?"

Me and my writers block issues