Chapter 3 - The Meeting

When the three finally reached Slender's office, Hoodie knocked on the door.
"Come in," said somebody inside. The three entered the room, and Slender was shocked to see Masky holding a child. Toby took one look at the situation, and immediately shot his head into Masky's chest in fright.
"Masky, who is this?" Slender asked the masked proxy.
"Uh, well you're not going to believe it, but this is Toby," Masky said, sitting down. Slender looked even more shocked, he couldn't believe it. Slender pinched himself under the table, when he didn't sit up in bed, he knew that this was real. Toby has actually been turned into a kid.
"We were wondering if you could tell everybody about this," Masky explained, looking up. Slender only nodded in understanding, and left the room to tell everyone.
"Everybody gather in the living room!" Slender shouted. Soon enough, everybody was in the living room, though most had fixed their gazes on Masky and Hoodie. Slender cleared his through and everybody looked his way.
"I'm sure you're all very confused as to why Masky is holding a kid," Slender began, and some yeses and some nos were said, "Well, this child is actually Toby, I don't know how or when it happened, but somebody turned Toby into a kid," Slender continued, and upon hearing his name, Toby looked up, "I want to ask you to treat Toby with respect, and absolutely NO PROFANITY. I'm looking at YOU, Jeff," some chuckles were heard as Jeff got called out, "We will try to figure out a cure as soon as we can, but until then, please be respectful," Slender finished, and walked away. Mostly everybody went about their own business after that, but some stayed to ask Masky, Hoodie, and even Toby questions. The three tried to answer all of the questions but there were some that they couldn't answer, after everybody had left, the three went to eat breakfast.
Sorry for the short chapter!