Chapter 5 - Hide And Seek

After exiting the infirmary, Toby looked at Masky and stated that he was bored. Masky just looked at the younger child sitting next to him.
"How about a game of hide and seek?" Masky asked. Toby nodded in excitement, and giggled. Masky walked off to go get others to play, in the end, 4 other people were playing, Hoodie, Sally, Lazari, and Jane. Jane said that she would count first, and the youngsters ran off before she even started counting, Masky just smirked, shook his head, and went to find a spot.
Toby has found the perfect spot! Getting there would be a little, difficult, however.
"18, 19, 20! Ready or not here I come!" Jane exclaimed, and started her search. She almost instantly found Masky and Hoodie, due to their larger sizes, they were unable to hide as well as the youngsters. She found them in the bathroom, behind the door, classic. Lazari was found next, she had hid under a table in the hallway, which Jane almost walked past when she saw a hand. Now all of them were looking for Sally and Toby, the hide and seek masters apparently. Masky was surprised, he never knew Toby was this good at hiding. What happened next shocked them all, Sally was found before Toby, Sally had hidden in her room, inside of her toy box, her giggles had given her away. Yet after all of this searching, nobody had a clue where Toby was.
As the search continued, Nina bursted out of her room, screaming that she heard footsteps at the top of her room. All of the sudden, Masky realized where Toby had hidden. He went to a window, and opened it. He then proceeded to climb out, and then started scaling the building, when he got to the top, all he saw was a child, laying down on the roof, repeating the same words, this was a bad idea. Masky came up behind Toby, and picked up the smaller male. He flung Toby over his shoulder and climbed back through the window. When Masky got back inside, he looked at the others.
"We will never speak of this roof rescue ever again."
Word count: 365