Ch.1 Moving In.

"Ms. Mckingsley, I would appreciate it if you'd showed me the little miss' room," said Mr. Jackson, "after all, I need to check if everything fits her life. You know she's come from India, and the transformation from there to here in London needs a lot of observation, hence the change of the climate."

Ms. McKingsley nodded in understatment, saying "Of course, we took notice of all the circumstances she's facing, and we're completely willing to help achieve all the comfort we can apply for the young miss."

Relief was shown on Mr. Jackson's face. He was determined to please Mr. Whitepine. Mr. Whitepine is one of the richest men in India, and he loves his daughter and wants what's best for her living. That's why me sent his sixteen years old daughter Lilly, to become a Young Lady in London, far far away from home, to the place of his birth.

Mr. Jackson was standing looking at the fireplace in Ms. Mckingsley's room. While she was sitting at her round table, waiting nervously for Mr. Jackson to make a move and say something. Young miss Lilly is known to be loved by everybody, h very rich father. The thing is wrecking her nerves all the time. She needs to make sure that Lilly's father is satisfied by everything. The private school needs money, and Ms. Mckingsley is planning to suck up to Mr. Whitepine, in hope of him to donate money and help them in saving the school.

All of a sudden, after a few minutes pause, Mr. Jackson blurted out "May I see the miss' room? I need to check it from any flaws. After all, nobody's perfect."

"Sure thing, Mr. Jackson. Just follow me" assured Ms. Mckingsley.

Ms. Mckingsley open the wooden door, followed by Mr. Jackson, and headed upstairs. The climbed the first set of satires, and immedently the girls whom have been eavesdropping ran to their own rooms to hide from Ms. Mckingsley, afraid of getting punished by her if she's seen them.

Ms. Mckingsley climbed another set of stairs, reaching the third floor, where Ms. Mckingsley and her sister Ms. Emelia's rooms are. The hallway's walls were White, but the floor's carpet was purple and surrounded with a pink thick line. 

Ms. Mckingsley walked to the second door to her right, opposite of her own room, and stood there holding the door knob and faced Mr. Jackson and said "This is the little miss' room, exact opposite of mine over there," and she pointed to her room continuing "that way I would be always close to her and able to answer any needs of her sake all the time." 

Nodded Mr. Jackson starting to smile noticing the effort the school is doing in hope the young miss and her father will like the room.

Ms. Mckingsley opened the door, gesturing for Mr. Jackson to inter first, saying "We chose the young miss a room of her own, a unique one. In hope she'll be able to cope with her previous life in India. We are giving her the biggest room in the school."

Mr. Jackson started walking around the pink room. It was carpeted with another purple pinkish carpet. In the middle of the room was a brown round table, surrounded with fitting chairs. On the right side was a fire place, next to it was a closet, with doors of glass. The windows had a very light pink curtains, with small red flowers on it. Next to the fireplace, there was a wooden rocker chair. On the left side of the room was a sofa, looking comfortable to sit on. And there were famous paintings miss Lilly already had chosen. Next to it was another door.

After Mr. Jackson examined everything in the room, seeming satisfied. He asked Ms. Mckingsley what's behind the other door. her answer was " The little Miss' bedroom, you can check it too."

Mr. Jackson didn't waste anytime, and headed towards the bedroom. In there was a king size bed, with light red silk sheets. And another door leading to the bathroom. On the right side was desk for the young miss to study, which was placed next to the window. On the opposite side, close to the bathroom door, was a huge closer, thinking that the little miss till have her own load of clothes to wear.