Special Chapter 2 - How I Got In

×××

'Eyo! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I decided to make another special chapter! Enjoy!

×××

(Chapter about the girl who bumped into Jake)

The girl had never been to school before. She wanted to go somewhere to learn.

"Mommy, " She would say. "Why do I not go to learning building?"

"It's called school honey, " her mother would reply. "And we don't have enough money to afford it."

"But mommy, " She would say. "What about papa?"

"Papa doesn't have enough money either, " Her mother would say, holding her daughter's shoulders. "But don't worry, You'll go there one day!"

"Okay, mama!" She would say, hugging her mother.

×××

× A few years later ×

She had been working so hard to get enough money until she saw a sign. It said "hiring people as lie detectors". She knew nothing about this topic, but she did know she could learn. She decided to call the number at the bottom of the page and began to work.

×××

In a few weeks, she got enough money to go to high school. She ran to her mother in joy, as they both cried tears of happiness. If you're wondering where her father is, at this time he was on a long business trip, and never seemed to come back. Anyway, enough of the narrator talking, she got to high school and went to school in a few weeks.

×××

" I'm scared mom..." She would say.

"It's okay honey, " her mother would say, hugging her. "Don't worry!"

"Well... See you mother!" She would shout, grabbing her notebooks and going.

×××

It was her first day, as she sighed walking in. She then bumped into someone, who just had to be her friend.

Blah blah blah, her life was normal, until it was time for college. Her friend didn't go to her college and by that time her mother oofed from old age. She was a bit scared, but she knew it was time to go.

×××

"Okay, it's my first day... Don't bump into someone!" She thought as she bumped into a boy with blond her that faded to pink.

"He's so handsome..." She muttered so quietly to herself. "He must be MINE!"

As soon as she saw Ja-, *cough cough*, I mean the bOy, talk to a white-haired girl, she knew she had a rival to oof.

"He WILL be MINE!" She muttered to herself. She grabbed a knife, ready to oof the girl. The time she was gonna oof her, she walked away, and she got mad. Her face was red in fury, as she found a better plan...

×××

End of part one teehee

×××