Chapter 4

Word Count: 644 words

POV: Spencer has his suspicions about you. Will him and Garcia find anything?

(This chapter is in y/n perspective)

Reid approaches Garcia and blurts out "Hey can I ask you something?"

"Yes of course boy genius speaking of which you got schooled today!"

"I don't wanna talk about it. Anyways promise to keep this a secret?"

"Promise."

"Garcia?" he scolds.

"Fine, I won't even tell Morgan."

"Good. So I think this newbie has a secret, they were perfect on their first day, they got into the FBI first try, they have a higher IQ, all of this seems fishy to me."

"Wait are you... jealous?"

"WHAT? No, never!" Reid says nervously,

"Could you just maybe do a deeper dive on y/n there's gotta be something we're missing here."

"Hmm okay I'll see what I can do for you I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

"Okay thank you so much Garcia and remember this is a secret between us, not even Derek can know."

"I know I know it's getting late. I'll work on it first thing tomorrow morning, goodnight!"

"Night Garcia," Reid says as he walks away making sure no one else was around to hear.

*You quickly hide behind a wall so Reid doesn't see you.*

Phew, that was close. He's onto me, they can't find out my secret. I spent years hiding everything and creating a new identity. I need to complete my mission, I said I would. They told me not to give away any personal details and I didn't. Everything is hidden there's no way they'll find anything. I need to follow Garcia's home just in case she decides to dig into me tonight. I need to be one step ahead of them, always.

*You hear Garcia grab her stuff and leave, you follow*

Okay I have a clear view of her and the bugs I put in place a few months ago are still there I knew that would come in handy.

*You hear something happen*

It's Garcia she's talking to herself what is she saying?

"Okay, Garcia you can do this just look through every nook and cranny no one is better than you. Let's see here y/n, wait what's this another identity? Jordan Sawyer? Who are you?"

you overhear Garcia say while eavesdropping on her. Oh no... she found me but how? They said everything was hidden, they said I was safe? A-am I being set up? No no no this can't be happening. I still need to destroy them.

*You continue to listen in on Garcia to see what else she finds out*

My parents? They're alive? I thought they got rid of them? No that must be wrong they wouldn't lie to me like that. Ugh, what have I gotten myself into? All because I said I had a better IQ how could I be so stupid. No. I need to get a hold of myself. My parents are dead, I watched them die. I'm safe, there's no evidence of what I did, the judge said so themselves. They got rid of all evidence so now I need to pay them back, I'm on the good side here. Who is she calling? REID? NO! She can't tell him! That'll ruin everything!

*You wait for Reid to get to Garcias to listen in on their conversation*

Please don't tell him everything...

"Well for starters their real name is Jordan Sawyer, they went to Shaw University which doesn't even have any classes to become an FBI agent, they almost failed all of their tests and barely got into college, their parents are alive and live in North Carolina not New Jersey and well..."

*Garcia shows Reid her computer screen*

"There's this..."

"Oh my God, this is why you were freaking out... we need to tell Hotch Garcia like NOW."

annnnd now Reid knows. Great. I ruined my mission they're going to expose me to Hotch and the rest of the team. Unless...