An offer.

In order to be accepted into Duke collage, Quinn had to not only show up but also win the Work It dance competition.

She got herself into that mess herself, she knew she screwed up, but there was no turning back.

She was met with Thunderbirds refusal, yet, without thinking of how hard it will be, she blurred out and here quoting "I will start my own dance team then", smirk on her face, so sure and confident of herself.

Quinn Ackerman was no popular girl, and for real here, really not popular. No lover, she focused all her life energy on school, good grades to get into the college her father used to go. She was hearing about it since she was a child, eventually it started living it's own life.
Duke was her dream, Quinn was willing to do anything to be accepted, even trying to dance.

"We need to form a team.", Quinn said firmly to Jess, not looking up from her laptop. "I did some digging, watched a lot of youtube videos of people dancing, lot of interviews, don't ask how my eyes still don't hurt, I don't know either, anyway - and here she paused to look at her friend who she already had wide eyes - we need to find max. 5 people, some breakdancer, modern styled dancer person, oh and a person that has this power that like can bring something different you know"

"Are you sure of this?" Jess asked, not following how or when did Quinn actually search all of this.

"Yes, positivitly.", She nodded. "Secondly, a choreographer, well I wasn't completely sure about this since I don't much of this dance world but, April Dibrina this girl from our city that won some dance compu few years ago and went on the high top of pyramid, she will be performing in our school as guest star-"

"Yeah, Ackerman I told you about this last week, I was literally screaming-"

"You did? I don't remember you ever mentioning her name." Quinn said with confusion written on her face.

"Wha-, but, I did I-, anyway whats your point?" Jess asked finally.

"I'm going to try to talk to her into choreographing our team!" She said with enthusiasm.

"Quinn", Jess sighed and got up from couch to walk up to her friend, "what team? We don't even have one!"

"But we will, don't worry hun we will."

"You do realise she is a superstar right? She is probably like super busy, she doesn't have time to choreograph some random amateur dance team."

"That's why.. look.", She pointed to the laptop screen. "I followed and checked some articles, apparently she will be staying here for a while, isn't it perfect?" She squealed from excitement.

"Yeah... I still don't think we're gonna make it." Jess said and flopped back on couch to finish her magazine.

"Shush, have some faith. Oh and better start looking for our staff to the team. 'Cause I'm sure you don't want to be in a duet with me."

"Ha ha,", Jess mocked her not even looking at her best friend.

---

Friday has come, aka April's big performance in high school she used to herself go into. All the memories back again, not long ago she was just a student to these all teachers, now she is a star, a star that is glowing and shining as bright as it can.

April was traveling since she won the state competition, she had no rest until now. Decision to stay in home city for next month or two wasn't really approved by her manger saying that if she stops doing what she was doing for past year, it will all go down and people will forget her. Brunette didn't agree with that, she missed her old surrounding, her dad, her own room, even thst annoying lady teacher from the local dance studio.

Dancing on the scene, in front of famillar faces was making her feel something, like she mattered, like she made a print on this scene, in this school, and she will be remembered for quite long time.

Quinn was amazed with the performance, but it was Jess who actually enjoyed it, screaming and yelling "Yass Queen" all the time.

After the show they headed backstage. Quinn saw April talking with Mr. Burkey, the biology teacher. Waiting until he walks away, Jess and Ackerman approached the dancer.

"Uh hey! Im Quinn Ackerman and this is my friend Jess, we have an offer for you."

Jess couldn't stop herself from saying that she is a big fan, Quinn shushing her to let April speak.

"Uh do I know you?", brunette stopped drinking water just to look at these two strangers talking to her. She wasn't trying to be rude, she was always nice to fans, yet, hearing something about the offer made her feel uneasy.

"Well not really, we wouldn't have a chance to meet. I mean you are a star and I'm just a senior, either way we were thinking you could choreograph our dance team." She finished with a smile.

"Me? Teaching some newbies how to dance?"

"Well.."

"Not gonna happen.", April answered sharply. "I didn't come here to get my ass worked up again, I came here to rest and spend time with people I care about. Not to mention you don't look like a person who dances s-",

"Actually it's Jess who dance, for now, I'm still learning.", Quinn said awkwardly.

"Well then, good for you, but I decline the offer. Find somebody else.", April said walking away from the girls.

"Well.. that went good.", Jess was trying to hide her own chuckle.

"Shut up, I will convince her.. eventually."

"Yeah, good luck with that. I'm gonna go eat something.", with that she walked away leaving blonde haired girl alone.