20 Facts

So I guess I'm doing this ???

1. My name is Anna Dunow (Do-Know)

2. I have a slight obsession with Kurt Cobain, Nirvana in general.. I plan on naming my first child Cobain, and I have a bunny named Nivana

3. I used to be really ugly and abnormally skinny, but puberty and now I'm less ugly ??

4. I like music, a lot. Some bands I like; 5SOS Nirvana Green Day Pierce The Veil All Time Low Ed Sheeran Taylor Swift Blink 182 Mayday Parade Black Lab Twenty one Pilots The Summer Set Go Radio Fall Out Boy The Offspring and many many more.

5. I thought this was going to be easy wow.

6. I'm 17 years old, and I'm a junior in high school. (I do online)

7. I live in Washington State, but love closer to Vancouver, Canada.

8. I have 2 tattoos!! (I'll post pictures if you guys ask) and 5 piercings

9. I dress kinda punk rock/ grunge. But I admire Taylor Swifts fashion and I think I want to change mine up to be more like hers.

10. I have 5 maybe 6 super close friends but one is going back to Australia very soon and I'm v v v sad.

11. My favourite food is Nando's, but I have to go to another country to get it.

12. 12 is my favourite number, because my birthday is on the 12th of September(day before Nialls!!)

13. I can't listen to LIVESOS in the car while I'm driving, because I get excited and want to dance.

14. I hate the taste of water, but prefer it over soda.

15. I'm the 2nd oldest out of 5 kids.

16. My older brother is moving out on Wednesday!! yay!!!

17. I have an anchor birthmark on the left side of my face.

18. AND I HAVE DIMPLES YAYAYAYAYAYAY

19. I wrote all of this on paper before I wrote it on here and idk why.

20. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO SOOO SOO MUCH, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS, message me on here if you want to talk or on twitter (@lukes_flannels_) DM me and let's have a chat!

Again I love you all so much and I can't say thank you enough to all of you guys who vote and comment, and just read for that!