Say Something- A Great Big World

Calum: "Anywhere I would've followed you."
"Hows tour going?" you ask as you sat in front of the screen video chatting Calum. "It's good." he sighed as he watched you as you shifted. The conversation was awkward saying you two had broken up before the tour started. "I miss you." he blurted. "I miss seeing you and holding you and saying that I love you." "I miss you too Cal, and I'm upset you didn't let me follow you on your journey." you said as you looked at the broken Calum in front of you. "I would have followed you anywhere and you knew that!" you yelled. Calum's eyes were red and bloodshot. "I know baby, I just felt, like, like you could so much better than me. Have a boyfriend who would be able to talk to you daily, see him daily." "That would always be nice, but I want you Cal, and only you."

Michael: "It was over my head, I know nothing at all." His POV
"You're so fucking stupid, if you thought I was going to sit here and watch you destroy yourself i front of my eyes god dammit." YN screamed. I had just come back from another night of drinking, by myself. "You do this every fucking night Mikey, and I need to know why." She sighed as she looked at me. My eyes were probably red from the alcohol and my hair was a mess from my hands constantly running through it. "I see the things people say about you, and I don't know what to think anymore." I said honestly. Dating another famous person was hard, with the media in watch for both of us. "You told me your self not to believe those things Mikey." YN said as she took a step closer to me. "Its all to much." "I know babe, but we'll make it through it though right?" "Yeah."

Ashton: "You're the one that I love, now I'm saying good bye."
"I'm sorry." Ashton said as he sat across from you at the café. "No you're not. You wouldn't be doing this of you were sorry." you insisted. "I never said I wanted to do this." He argued back. "You're 20 fucking years old, you make your own decisions." you barked. "I know! And I am, I just don't want you to I don't know, I'm going to be gone for 9 months and rather do this 'breaking up' thing in person rather than over Skype." "No one said we had to break up you dick." "But I don't want you to be sad, I want you to e hapy, and I think if I were to leave with you still being my girlfriend then you would be sad." he explained. "But why cant I be happy and your girlfriend?" "because I'm going to be away for 9 months." he said as he rubbed his face. "I don't care I love you and thats all that matters."

Luke: "Say something I'm giving up on you." His POV
"It's been awhile." I said as I looked at yn, she stayed quiet and I sighed. "I'm sorry for never visiting, I brought you some flowers. I know you hate them but I feel like you secretly love them." I said as I handed them to her. Still she stayed quiet. "I miss you so god damn much, Come on YN say somthing! Anything!" I sobbed as I read over the tomb stone where she was laid. "I hate how I never visit you, but I cant ever find the strength." I sat down against the stone. "I brought this." I held up some vodka that I had stored. "Here's to the memory's." I said as i took a gulp of the poison.

••
I don't know if this sucks, and I didn't edit it so sorry bout that.