lights out

Gigi is used to waking up to the sun hitting her straight in the eye through her blinds. It's peaceful most of the time, but sometimes it just feels rough. Not quite like someone throwing water on you, but close enough.

The streets are also more quiet than usual. As eerie as it feels, it's also somewhat peaceful. Bringing down the sheer stress levels the sunlight got up at least.

When Gigi first opened her eyes, the first thing she noticed was that Crystal was still in her arms in a deep sleep. The pillow below her has traces of mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner on it, but in the long run, it really doesn't matter at all. At least at some point during the night Crystal took out her lashes, now laid down on the bedside table sitting next to the bed.

If Gigi was even the slightest bit more sentimental than she already is, she knows that she would refuse to get up from the bed only so she could play with Crystal's hair for ten more minutes. And if only she wasn't already late from work, she knows that they would both stay in bed all morning.

Gigi's eyes met the bold '9.38' all in red on that digital clock as she was perfecting her already comfortable position next to Crystal, and her entire fucking heart dropped as she noticed it. She let the blanket drop down from her hand, revealing her bare breasts.

Gigi makes little to no effort to not wake Crystal up while getting out of the bed. Now isn't the right time for leaving goodbye kisses on her cheek regardless of how endearing it sounds. She feels the cold breeze from the open window hit her body as she starts making her way towards the bathroom linked to Crystal's room.

As she opens the door, she smells the same essence that was floating around the bathroom as they kissed a few days before. Gigi vividly remembers how tightly Crystal hugged her while there were still tears on her puffy face. Even during times like that, she was still beautiful. Like a fucking angel.

Gigi looks at herself through the mirror, and could only describe her face as a piece of work. Her fake lashes are holding onto dear life, just barely staying on her eyes. The brown-ish eyeshadow didn't quite get all over the place, but it still ended up looking rough. Her lips are also now the mix of the original red she chose for herself and pink from Crystal's lips, looking smudgy and all over the place.

The alluring taste of Crystal's cum is still lingering just below Gigi's tongue. Turns out, it's as sweet as she always imagined.

"Come on Crystal..." Gigi whispers while frantically going through every drawer in front of her, looking for anything to take her makeup off with. Gigi knows that Crystal has mentioned where she keeps all her shit at one point or another, but the only things she could remember are her jewelry and deodorant. It's like Gigi's mind is trying to make her even more late at this point.

Gigi is trying to slowly convince herself that she doesn't look that bad. All fuck it, go for the raccoon look! But hell, making it obvious that she just ate someone out not too many hours ago with that lipstick and starting to get dirty looks from everyone around her for the ever so terrible eye makeup is a statement she isn't willing to make.

Fucking finally her fingers meet an unopened package of makeup wipes. Like God or whoever's up there gave the poor girl something to hold onto, aside from knowing that she'll be back in Crystal's arms in just a few hours.

Gigi takes out one wipe and drags it over her cheek. Her face underneath the foundation looks red and feels almost irritated. That's exactly what you get for not taking the time out of your night to take it off.

Though the irritation feels nasty, Gigi also finds peace in knowing that the makeup won't be a problem anymore.

Gigi drags it from her cheek to her eye, and before she even knows, she's done with it. Face glowing in all it's aggravated glory.