Insert 12:

J.T
I walked to the door and got the shock of my life when the director walked in holding a file looking super grim.
Director: Sometimes I tend to forget who works for who. He showed me a file.
Me: So you thought that you should drive all the way to my house? I gave him one of my meanest smiles and I saw him freeze on the spot and just than Lulama walked in and gosh I felt myself smile and I looked at the director looking at Lulama head to toe and saw him smile.
Director: This is why? He turned to look at me and I gave him the most blank expression and I took the envelope from his hands and moved closer to him and whispered in my most dreadful voice ever.
" when I say not today, I mean not today. Remember you got more to lose than I do now smile and leave. " i saw him break a sweat and he looked at Lu and smiled and hurriedly walked away. I took the file and placed it by the side table and walked towards Lulama.
Me: Sorry about that, its was work.
Lulama: its cool, thought it was food.
Me: Hungry?
Lulama: not that much

Director
I took out my phone and called the president.
Me: We might have a problem
President: I have problems everyday what might this problem be?
Me: His inlove. Our weapon is in love. There was silence for awhile.
President: Why do you say so?
Me: Iv been with this man all my life and not once have I seen a girl in his house. Today I saw one and to top it off He was unarmed, his always armed even in house house, trust me iv been there a million times in all hours of the day and he always open his door armed but not today. There was silence for awhile than The President sighed.
President: Find all you need to know about the girl and also observe from a distance and make sure he never finds out that we are doing this or we are dead man. I shivered knowing J.T and his capabilities that possible. I drove to my office passing a Chinese food scooter.

Nkanyiso
My phone rang and I picked up it was Mr Phongo. I jumped up from the chair and answered.
Me: Hello
Mr Phongo: are you busy?
Me: No sir am not
Mr Phongo: than make your way to my house with your uncles and mother. We need to talk and you need to make this right. He hung up and I jumped to the kitchen and found my family there.
Me: The Phongo's will like to see us. My mom and uncle looked at me confused. Yes its been two weeks since I went there but really, what could they want or have to say after the way we have been chased out.
Ma: now?
Me: yes
Ma: let me change and let go.

J.T
We had our dinner and we were now snuggled on the coach watching a movie. More like I was watching a movie and she was dozed off. She was sleeping peacefully on my chest and wasn't even snoring or anything. I switched off the Tv and watched her. Her perfect long lashes. She looked so peaceful and calm and collected. My phone rang and I looked at it to see that Duma is the one calling. I answered speaking softly.
Me: sho
Duma: one of my guys called and said they have been approached by the Director to investigate your girl. Now that got my attention.
Me: The Director was here, needed me to do a job. I looked at Lulama and she was dead asleep.
Duma: what must we do.
Me: meet me tomorrow at lunch
Duma: ill send you a file on your email on the guy who wanted to find your girl and ill tell the guy to dig more on the director.
Me: cool, thank you
Duma: my pleasure boss. He hang up and I sat there looking at my ceiling trying to figure out how do I tell her about my life and not scare her or lose her........