Re-Linking Into the VRAINS

~-Somewhere in VRAINS-~

-Third Person-

-6 months after Ai's disappearance-

A gold figure ran through the dark blue corridor's edge. She had light gold hair that flowed all the way down her back. A braid could be seen on her left. Each strand was a different coloring one being light gold, dark gold and white. A light gold suit went to her boots and a little bit past the elbows. A dark gold chest plate ended mid waist and stretched to the neck. The breastplate also had three white rivets at the end. A white mark appeared in the suit on the left shoulder cutting down in a curved fashion to the chest plate. Both lower shoulders had two white pieces along with the white pieces of armor before and after the elbows. She had white boots mid leg with small dark gold circlet rings sitting on the front of the boots. On the waist is a dark gold stash hung hiding where a dark gold battle train comes out to the back of the knees. The outer side of the train is border lined in white. A choker could be seen with Japanese symbol for divine. In her hair sits a dark gold metal crown like helm. On both hands are finger-less gloves. On the left hand is and gold and white duel disk and a gold ring on the middle finger.

"Knew I should've used that other stealth program," she muttered to herself as she jumped summoning and white and gold d-board underneath her.

"You've got two bogies on your tail," Seina talked from the duel disk.

"I didn't know that," Divine sarcastically remarked as bright blue beams shot behind her.

"Don't let her get away,"one of them said.

Divine groaned as she looked behind her to see two Modicum lackeys behind here. Both wore Oni masks and dressed in robes. Each had there own color. One was red the other was green.

"A little support help please?" Divine asked.

"Working on it," Seina replied," They activated some hidden security programs."

"What? Are you too afraid to duel us?" The Red Oni laughed.

"No," Divine smiled," I'm just saving my skills until they are necessary."

"You wont have a choice but to duel us," the Green Oni smirked activating his duel disk.

"When are they going to learn not to underestimate us. At least me," Seina's voice could be heard again.

A portal could be seen up ahead.

"What!" both Onis yelled.

Divine smiled as she kicked up the thrusters on her duel board and entered the portal. The portal closed behind her before the Onis could follow.

"Great job Seina," Divine said as she exited the portal to some of the floating islands.

"Did you get the data?"

"Of course. I am on my way now with it. We don't need anybody elses hands on this."

"I'll see you back at base. I will cover our tracks to make sure SOL or the Hanoi can't find us," Seina replied before she killed the connection.

Divine nodded as she lowered her duel disk and connected to a data storm path, flying away in the distance.

~-Den City Bay-~

-Royken/Revolver's POV-

"I think we may have picked up something sir," Faust said as he typed away on him computer.

"What is it?" I asked as I stood behind him.

"I was scanning through the old data we received at the lower quadrants of Link VRAINS. I picked up some interference and found something," he said as he showed me his screen.