I am Transformed

~-Link VRAINS-~

Divine's POV

Divine: 4800 LP (Hand 5)

Grey Akuma: LP 4000 (Hand 0)

The swords came crashing down on Goddess causing an explosion. A wave was sent towards me causing me to sway back and for on my d-board.

"Your ace is now destroyed. What will you do now?" the akuma taunted.

"Look before you taunt," I smirked.

The smoke cleared. The red swords had stopped in front of Goddess and made contact with a transparent Wire Walker.

"What! How?!"

I chuckled," By banishing Noble Powered Wire Walker from the graveyard I can negate a card effect that targets a Noble Powered monster on my field and destroy it."

Wire Walker vanished into data, leaving the red swords behind. They turned around and barreled towards Moralltach. Just like how an explosion shook when they tried to destroy Goddess, the swords pierced the akuma's monster and destroyed it.

"Now that your done, I can start my turn."

I was hoping I could finish him this turn, but with Scythe's effect blocking me from my extra deck...ugh. I hated it when they started to annoy me. Still...I had to keep on fighting no matter what they threw on me. I would keep going if this duel last 100 turns. I looked at my cards. I couldn't deal the damage I wanted to and I needed a way to shut down his strategy, but the akuma still left me room to attack. I was not going to let that opportunity slip by.

"I activate my spell, Recalling Cynet Links. With this spell I can summon a link monster from my graveyard as long as its link rating it equal or lower to the number of Cyberse monsters on my field. With two Cyberse monsters, I can summon Link-1 Noble Powered Life Maker," I yelled as the girl appeared in my right zone.

Life Maker: 500-800-1100 ATK

"I activate Artifact Dagda's effect. When an effect on the field is activated I can send an Artifact monster in my spell and trap zone!" the akuma started the waiver as he set a new card from his deck.

"Next I summon Noble Powered Code Giver from my hand," I continued.

A clear box emerged in my left zone. Inside was a golden ball of light which pulsed with energy.

Code Giver: Cyberse/Effect/Divine/LV 2- ATK:700

Code Giver: ATK: 700-1000-1300

"I activate Code Giver's effect. I draw a card for every Noble Powered Monster on the field, so I draw four." I persisted," the only side effect is that when I use this effect I loose 100 lifepoints per card I drew."

Divine: 4800 LP- 4400 LP (Hand 8)

"I activate Dagda's effect again to set an Artifact monster in my deck onto my field," the akuma interrupted.

"When I have Noble Powered Hyperlink Engine in my hand, I can activate it's effect," I kept on revealing my monster from my hand, "By reveling it and sending it back to my deck I can draw two more cards."

"Come on. Please give me the card I need," I pleaded to my deck.

I felt my hand shake every so slightly as my hand went towards my duel disk. He still had a plan up his sleeves. The akuma let that slip up at the beginning. We was going to play his endgame next turn. I knew it. In the way he acted, looked...how much experience I had with these lackeys only but fortified my feeling. I had to make a plan a counter. It was the only way. I could feel something like acid building up in my throat as I fought to keep my nerves down. I let out a breath. I couldn't think of that right now. I had been in tougher situations before. I just had to focus on what I was fighting for. I glanced at the ring on my left hand.