Opening & Closing Sequences

Opening: Change by Trident

youtube.com/watch?v=tFYDK-14Tt4

(15-sec music interval)

First, all is black. Then, the data storm suddenly emerges along with the logo. It rides further as Link Vrains flys by. The sun starts rising and slowly envelopes the logo and the storm until it can't be seen.

A crossroad crowded with people. Confused where should I go. Within the flock your breath conceals.

Yusaku walks alone on a sidewalk in Den city, looking forwards. A sad and blank look set on his face. Even with the sun shining on him, it seems dark. People are passing behind him in a blur. Yusaku suddenly stops in the middle of the street. Data slowly fades in from the side changing the street into the background of Link Vrains. The central tower off to the side with a data storm flowing beside it. Playmaker looks up and to the side with a small smile on his face.

Under the rain of oppression. That pours without constraint. Simply just walked Without an umbrella.

Ryoken sits at a desk, the glow of various screens around him are the only sources of light. Programs are displayed on the screen with him staring intently at them. The only emotion visible is a serious intensity as his fingers quietly tap the desk he is on. The familiar data slowly fades the frame as well. Revolver now looks over Link Vrains, arms crossed and his features not as tight as they had been. A data storm flows in the background creating a small breeze.

The manual of era. Must we protect and live by it?

A series of frames past. First Kusanagi, Miyu, and Jin are seen at Cafe Nagi. Kusanagi behind the grill with a spatula in hand. Jin is wiping his hands with a cloth as he looks up at his brother from the truck's front counter. Miyu is holding a hot dog in hand, apparently telling a story or joke to the two as all three of them laugh at it.

A quick shot is in the Den City High School's Duel Club. Desk are outside their original rows as kids from the club are dueling. All members are there except for Aoi and Yusaku. Shima shouts in whin at losing to a girl with black and gold hair She looks really embarrassed during Shima's fit as the rest of the members try to conceal their laughing.

Inside Vrains, Ai is seen lying on his back, his cape though trapped underneath him flutters slightly in the wind. A shadow of an unknown figure covers his face causing him to look further up to see what it is. A smile crosses his lips as he closes his eyes to relax some more.

Frightened by loneliness

Divine sits on a platform with her legs crossed in Link Vrains as a data storm passing right by her. A firm look is held on her face. She gently put her hand in the storm, letting the data flow around it. A small smirk forms as her she pulls her hand out in a fist. Placing her arm in front of her she opens her hand data spirals from it and into the air above. She looks up to follow the data and the scene moves to the data flowing into the sky.

Let's get it! Change now, be yourself and move forward. Even if you follow the crowd, you won't find the answer

A quick burst of light and a data storm busts flowing to the screen. Soulburner and Blue Maiden charge forth and cross while Salmader Heat Leo and Marincess Wonder Heart follow. Seina and Ai burst through the middle, with only Dark Templar Ignister following them. Divine cuts from the left a card forming in her hand as Noble Powered Goddess and Princess follow her duel board. Revolver emerges from the right just as Divine leaves. He motions a card from his hand onto the disk in front of him as Borreload and Borreswoard Dragon follows him. Playmaker emerges from the middle Firewall Dragon and Decode Talker right behind him has his hand is raised like he is declaring an attack.