Chapter 11

Ben looked right at Rey when he announced her name. He looked at the girl shocked face, it was mix with surprise, anger, and fear.

The other ladies looked at each other shocked. Leia was excited of course. She loved Rey, and couldn't wait for her wedding with Ben if only she knew what was Ben's plan. Rey looked up at Leia and walks up to her. "My Queen, I'm sorry but I refuse to marry your son," Rey said. Leia's smile fades and faces Rey.

"What my dear," Leia asked. "May I speak with you privately," Rey asked her majesty. Leia turns to face Ben before she nods at Rey's request. Both of them leave the room where Ben and her ladies remain.

******

"Explain to me why can't you get married," Leia asked. "Leia, your son will treat me wrong, he only wants one thing, then he'll just divorce me". Leia shakes her head before she stands up and starts to walk around her room. "Rey please listen to me, my son is a pain in the ass, I agree. But you'll learn to love him I promise, no matter what his attention is," Leia said.

Rey shakes her head, "I don't want to be rude Leia but, I would never love your son, if you would have seen what he tried to do to me last night, ". "He tried to take advantage of you, I know," Leia said. Rey looks at her Queen confused. She gets up and walks to Leia.

"I beg your pardon". Leia looks at Rey and sighs. "My son has done wrong things, sins, but he does repent, he always goes to the church in our castle and confess his sins, I heard what he did, I have also confessed my sins yesterday, he didn't know I was there, but he did repent, he did, he may have the wrong attention, but I know one day he'll change, I know," Leia said.

"Leia, please, please, don't make me, and if you knew what he did why didn't you just slap some sense to him, I'll do it, happily, I think I said that before, but either way I would," Rey said. Leia sighs and brings Rey to sit next to her. "Rey please, do this for me, please," Leia said. Rey looked at her Queen. The desperate face of hers, she had so much respect towards her, so much.

Rey simply nods and gets up. "I will marry your son," Rey said. Leia smiles but then "if we are married he must treat me with respect, he won't try to force me to do anything I don't want to," Rey said. Leia nods. "Ok then here's mine, if you fall in love with him in less than a month, you owe me, grandchildren," Leia said. Rey chuckles. "Ok, but I don't think I will be able to fall in love with him, Leia one month, he has a terrible attitude, I won't love him," Rey said.

Leia walked towards Rey and hold on to her hand. " you will cuz you'll know who he really is, and if you are divorced, I'm sorry Rey, but you are no longer welcoming back to court, it's been a law for some time, so please, I don't want to lose you learn to love him". Rey looked at Leia shocked and watched as Leia left.  If she divorced Ben, she'll no longer live in the castle. Rey was sure she get some money but she lived the Queen and the king. So she had to make it work somehow some way.

******

Ben walked around the castle proud of his discussion that's until he felt someone slap him across the face. He looked down and saw a girl very short, with dark black hair. "What is wrong with you"?

"My name is Rose, I'm best Friends with Rey, I know what you tried to do with her, and I warn you not to do it again," Rose says. He chuckles. "What are you going to do about it," he said. Rose looks at him unsure in what she going to say but all she knew, is that shell do anything for Rey. "That answer shall wait, but don't hurt my friend".

"Look, I don't know who you are but..... wait why don't I know you....hi I'm Ben and you are Rose right," Ben said smirking. Rose rolls her eyes and starts to move along but Ben grabs a hold of her. "What you're just like your friend, saving yourself for marriage, wait for Tico," he said looking at her necklace that says her last name.

He starts to chuckle and nods, "you're the whore everyone has been talking about,". Rose gasps and starts to try to pull herself out of him. "No, don't even try, you sleep with a twenty-six-year-old when you were thirteen, wow that's a something," he said. Rose tried to pull away," that not what happens and don't ever speak of it" Rose yelled. "Then why can't you sleep with me, you are very pretty," he said. He started to pull Rose along with him.

He through her to a corner and went on top of her. Rose started to scream loud hoping someone would hear her. Next, she knew someone pulled Ben off of her and punch him in the face. Ben dropped to the ground covering his nose. "Rose" Finn said. He helped her up and turn to face the boy. Ben looked up and was surprised to see Finn. Finn was shocked. "Ben"? Finn looked at him with disgust before he grabbed Rose and walked her out of there.

Ben sat on the floor wondering what was happening with him. "Oh lord," he said. After he recovered, he headed towards the church, the six-time that week.