Chapter 6

Rey decides to head back to her room. She got tired and wanted to sleep. Did she dance? No. Did she eat a bit? Yes. But not much. The party wasn't even halfway done but it was time for her to hit the hay.

Making her way to her door, someone grabs her waist. Turning around she saw the prince trying to stand still by holding her waist. He was too drunk to even stand." My lord what is wrong with you," Rey said. "Oh, I came from lady Molly room, now she is something," he said.

Rey gags before she leans him against the side of the wall. "You need a bed" Rey said. Ben looks up. "How about your"? Rey looks away from disgust. "As I said before this will never happen, nor will I ever marry you," Rey said. She turns to open her door but Ben grab her waist one last time before he knocked out on the floor.

Rey squealed as he drops. Rey looks around and turns back to face the prince who was sleeping on the floor of the castle. She went down on her knees and shakes his upper body. "My lord, My lord, WAKE UP". Nothing. He laid there too drunk and tired to move. Rey groans and looks around. No one. So she grabs his ankles and started to drag him towards his room. It took a while but they made it.

Rey stood up straight which hurt her back badly. Looking at his unconscious body, she realized the problem. She didn't have the strength to leave him laying on the bed. But then she heard laughter and she quickly notices the prince friends coming down the hallway.

She ran towards them and prevented them from moving. "I need your help, the prince he asleep in front of my room, just please move him to his" Rey asked. The boys look at him and back at Ben. They laugh and nod." Of course, I'm Finn and this is Poe". Rey smiles. "I'm Rey, thank you".

She watched as they picked Ben up from the ground. She moved away so they could pass her. After a minute walking towards Ben's room. Rey couldn't believe that she wasn't even close to making it, which made her look at her muscles a bit. But then Poe got her attention," well you should sleep now ok, we are going to handle this ok".

Rey nods. "Thank you so much, goodnight," she said. Rey looks at Ben one last time before she went back to her room. Finn and Poe watch her leave and pat Ben on the back. "She's gone," Finn said. Ben lifted his head and stood up straight. "How was I," Ben asked. "Perfect" answered Poe. "I can't believe she really dragged me," Ben said. She chuckles and walked towards her direction she went through.

"She is something different" Ben said. "But you know you'll never get to her. She has a strong heart she'll never give in". Ben turns to look at them. "They're always a breaking point, and I'm going to find out what it is". Ben then goes o his room and leaves the two boys confused.