✨Ushijima x iris x Semi✨

Third person.

Kita and Ushijima were both dating iris, they both fell for her at the same time and agreed to share her. Kita and Ushjima both got along very well, The three of them always hung together, although Ushjima and Kita are calm and collected, Iris sometimes brings out the slight chaoticness in her boyfriends, which is not much but it's enough for her.

Today was iris' birthday. Her boyfriends met up before they went to go and pick her up, so they could plan the perfect night.
Ushijima and Kita arrived at the small girls house and knocked on the door and to their surprise she was there at an instant.

"Hello Iris."
"Hi iris."
"Hey guys!" She said mad hugged both of them.
"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes yes!" Ushijima and Semi walked iris to the car and Kita opened the door for her and Ushijima closed it and the boys got in the car and started their journey to their first place.
They arrived at a nail shop and the boys once again opened the doors for her and checked her. She was basically jumping for joy because she was able to get a mani pedi.

The boys sat with her and made conversation, they were there for about two hours and even though nothing much was going on, they still enjoyed their time with each other.

"Why that color?" Ushi asked
"I like it and i think it fits."

"It's nice baby." Kita said
"Why didn't you get your feet and hands the same."

"Because Wakatoshi baby, You can see my hands more than my feet so yeah."
"Oh well i think they both look nice."
"Me too."
"You guys are too sweet."

After she got her mani pedi the boys took her to go eat at a restaurant, they sat in the back area because they wanted to be able to hear each other.
Their food arrived and dug in.

"Do you like it?"
"Yes it's really good."

Ushi and Kita looked at each other relieved, they spent hours trying to find a restaurant that was fitting and actually good.

Iris smiled at her two boyfriends as they all held hands once they finished all of their food and they just talked with each other, Ushijima and Kita had one more place to take Iris to wrap up the night.
Ushijima and Kita split the bill and left out, driving to the last place.

Iris looked at the area they were arriving at and she turned her attention to the two boys who had soft smiles on their face.

They got out of the car and Ushijima lifted iris on his back and he held hands with Kita as they walked.
Kita was holding a bag in his hand and ushijima was holding a container in his other hand.

They walked over to a circled area that had a cute little setup with lights and a blanket.

"Are we having a picnic?" She said getting giddy.
"Yeah."

They went over to the area and Ushijima let iris down and they sat down.

Ushijima sat a cake in the middle and Kita handed her the gifts that The two of them got her.
They set the candles on fire that were on the cake.

"Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday Dear iris.
Happy Birthday to You!" The two sang and she closed her eyes and made a wish and blew out the candles.

They clapped and each got a piece of cake and ate some, Iris laid on Ushi and Kita stared into the night sky as Kita played with her hair.
They stayed there for about an hour or so then, the guys cleaned up and the three left.

"Can you guys sleepover? My parents aren't home." She said, you could hear the lust coming from her voice.
"Yeah sure."
"Yea."
"Okay sounds good."