✨Suga x Steff✨

Third person.

Today was Steff's birthday and Suga knew exactly what he wanted to do with her since she always talks about it.

Suga got ready and drove to his girlfriend's house and parked his car and texted her, almost immediately she came running out with skates in hand.

She hopped in the car and Suga gave her a peck on the lips and began driving to their first location.

"I know you can't roller skate well so we can buy those little things you lean on for balance." HE joked and she punched him in the arm.
"Don't insult me you hoe."

"Ow, I was just messing with you." The two laughed and played music on their way to the skating rink.

Steff hooked her phone up to the aux and started playing some songs.
The first song that played was WAP and the two looked at each and smiled

As the song played they bith rapped every line since they knew the whole song.

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down inside of me
Quick jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
I run down on him 'fore I have a nigga running me
Talk your shit, bite your lip
Ask for a car while you ride that dick
You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang
He already made his mind up 'fore he came."

They laughed and they finally arrived at their destination and got out of the car walking inside.
Suga paid for their entrance fee and Suga got his skates then they went to the chairs and put them on.

Suga was pretty good at roller skating so he held her hand as they went onto the rink,he went slow enough for her till she made him let go.
He stayed around her doing random spins and tricks as she was on the side of the rink holding on to the rail.

"Baby, come on, get off the rail, I'll hold you." Suga said skating in front of her.
"You promise?"

"Yes." He held both of his hands out and she grabbed them.
He brought her to the middle and she tightened her grip on his hands as he led her around.

"You think you'd be able to let me go?" Suga asked
She looked at him like he was crazy "nO not yet, i need some time." He smiles at her and lets her go.

"Koshi!" She yelled out and he laughed as he skated from her.
"Calm down it's all in your head, you got this." He said skating around her.

STeff took a deep breath and slowly started to skate and Suga stayed behind her making sure she didn't fall.
"There you go."

She smiled and went a bit faster.
"Don't over do it now baby." u
"I think i got thi-" With that she slipped and fell on her ass and Suga went to her and stopped by her side kneeling down.

"Are you okay?"

She just laughed and grabbed his hand "I'm fine that kinda hurt but i'm okay." he stood up and lifted her up holding one of her hands.

"Just skate with me, I'll keep you up."
"You're the one who let me go though."
"I won't this time." He laughed

They stayed at the rink for about 2 and half hours then they left and went to a restaurant and got something to eat. They stayed there for about an hour just enjoying each other's company.

They left the restaurant hand and hand and Suga held their leftovers.
Suga opened the door for her as she hopped in and he got in the car and drove.

"I really enjoyed today." Suga said
"Me too, buuut does it have to end so soon?"
"What do you mean?"

"Let's go back to your house and play the Wii."
"Bet." Suga changed his direction and started to drive to his house and Steff was bouncing in her seat.

"I'm pretty sure my family left a bit ago so i have the house to myself."
"Even better!"

Suga smiled at his girlfriend and he just knew that she was the one for him, Everything about her made him love her even more than he already does.

They arrived back at Suga's house and went inside, going to the living room and setting up the Wii.
They both grabbed a Wii remote and Steff chose the game which was Wii bowling.
SUga groaned since he was pretty bad at the game.

"Get ready to get your ass handed to you baby." Steff said with a cheeky smile and it just made Suga shake his head.

The two were playing Wii bowling for about 2 hours and Suga finally called their last game.
Steff took a deep breath and swung her hand and let go of the button and the bowl went down the lane and BAM.

"STRIKEEEE! HAHA Take that hoe!" Steff said, celebrating her 12th win.
Suga rolled his eyes "I let you win." He said standing over her and he pulled her closer by her waist.

"Someone sounds like a sore loser."She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.
He gave her a fake offended face and smiled. "I show you who the real loser is."

"What does that mea-AHH." Suga picked her up and pinned her on the couch. "Oo the living room how risky."

"Well no one will be home so it'll be alright. Steff smiled and pulled him in for a kiss.
He smiled and kissed her neck.

"Happy birthday~"